The Realization

Your POV

"(Y/N)? M-may I enter? I have a-a favour to ask of you... It's quite urgent and of high importance to me." Logan's voice came through the door, cracking towards the end of his sentence.

"Sure, Logan. Is something wrong? You sound upset."

"Er- no. Not quite. More confused than anything." He replied, entering your room and sitting on your bed.

"Alright. Tell me everything." You prompted, sitting next to him on the foot of the bed.

"Everything?"

"Everything." You replied, nodding.

"O-okay. I knew I was gay since Thomas has. Though I never knew quite why. But recently," he started breathing heavily, like what he was saying was physically difficult, "I've come to the realization that I do, indeed, have feelings for someone.

"I've come to you because I'm not even sure it's... its," he paused slightly, "love."

"Awww Logan, got a little crush?" You replied to the rant in a baby voice. "Do you wuuuv someone?"

"You're being very immature. And yes, I think I do. You, being multi-faceted, would know the most about these things."

"Why not go to Patton, instead?" He seemed to perk up ever so slightly at hearing the name, "I'm sure he would be most helpful in helping you out." You said, teasing him and choosing your words carefully.

"Well, that's where my dilemma lies. Patton is, in fact, the one I've developed feelings for..." his voice slowly sounding to nothing, his blush worsened and his eyes stared at the floor, unfocused.
"He's just so.... so... adorable. And he cares about all of us. But I don't think he feels the same, why would he? To him, I'm a salty, fiery-tempered opposite. I loath emotions. But he is the embodiment of Thomas' emotions..."

"Logan, for being the smartest of the group, you sure are the dimmest. He called you his hero, for goodness sake! But, lucky for you, I offer to be the best damn wing woman you will ever come across!" You tell him, a glint of insanity gleaming at the idea of getting a couple together.

"So," you continued, "here's the deal, I'll subtly get Patton confess his feeling for you to me, and then I'll give you the go-ahead to make the first move. It's completely foolproof."

"Um, I wouldn't express your idea as 'foolproof', but I trust you, (Y/N)." Logan said. "At what time shall we kick off your master plan?"

"Right now!" You reply, hopping off your bed and running to the door.
"Remember, you know nothing. I got this." Then you sped off, calling for Patton.

Logan sat there, surprised at your quick start, and started flipping through his vocabulary cards.
"I'm shooketh."

---------------
HOLY CRAP 1000 reads and 60 votes? That's absolutely insane! Sorry for not updating for the longest time, life has been hectic... hopefully, next chapter up soon, I love writing this book! And I promise it'll get more epic soon, I just need to get my thoughts on the plot together and if anyone would be okay with me spilling my thoughts for the book at them, that'd be great!
Anyway
...
CYA