The Movie Marathon

Just a little bit of fluff before this story gets to the conflict. (😅)
It is soooooooo exhausting to write from Logics point of view. Also, how would you guys feel about the slightest bit of prinxiety/ logicality being incorporated into this story? Having drama and jealousy would add to the conflict and to the story if you guys don't mind.... also, odd question, not asking for any particular reason or anything but if you could be in a relationship with one of the sides, who would it be? Asking for a friend, of course. alright, to the next chapter!

Logan's POV
I didn't get a satisfactory amount of sleep last night. I was too busy pondering the Implications of having a fifth, female addition to our well rounded group of personality personas. Perhaps mutual romantic attraction could cause a disturbance of.... something. I can't think of the word.

But, I woke up earlier than preferable to an odd sense of productivity in the atmosphere. So, I dressed in my daily attire and went to see what was causing the odd sense of production. I'm the kitchen, I see (Y/N) making an omelette, Virgil and roman positively downing their vegetable and cheese filled eggs, and Patton (quite adorably) awaiting his own.
"Good morning, Logic!" She greeted, "Omelette for you?"

"I am particularly ravenous this morning." I replied, sitting down next to Patton, "Eggs do sound enjoyable."
"Alright, coming right up!" She replied, serving Patton his completed egg and cheese concoction.

Roman spoke up after a few moments, slightly timid,
"I had an idea earlier today. Why don't we have a Disney movie marathon to welcome (Y/N) to the fold?!" He addressed (Y/N) next, "that is if you want to. If you don't like Disney, we can't be friends, but we could do something else..."

"A Disney movie marathon sounds delightful. I'll agree to it on one condition...."

"And what would that be...?" Roman asked, not in his usual confident way. He was obviously feeling a certain amount of dread to hear the answer.

"I'll agree to watch as many Disney movies as we can, as long as the first one is Tangled."

An uneasy laughter escaped Roman lips and Virgil replied next soon after his laughing fit.

"I believe your demands can easily be met. This Princess obsessed fool probably had that at the top of his list anyway."

"No, it was actually Mulan, so joke's on you!" Roman retorted, back to his egotistical self.

-------------

Your POV
We watched a total of four movies, Tangled, Mulan, Lion King, andMaleficent.
You and Prince sang a vast majority of the songs together; and Anxiety also had a fun time pointing out the oddities and inconsistencies of them. Patton was mesmerized by the innocent wonder of Disney And had to be comforted by Logan with an embrace at the 'scary' parts. Many blackmail photos were taken that night of the two.

-----------------

That was an excruciatingly awful end. My sincerest apologies....
...
CYA