Chapter 10

"What happened with the police?" I asked Jake as he walked in my room along with Ademir and Aaron. He didn't look too happy with the results that he had gotten. Before saying anything he took off his shoes and laid in my bed on the other side of Brandon and started laughing, "Your boyfriend thought it would be hilarious to make a fake snapchat and message himself." I looked at Ademir who had a huge smile on his face. This actually wasn't surprising at all, Jake was bugging him all night. And I had saw him make the account.

The guys just ended up chilling in my room, waiting for me to finish my homework before we go off and do something.

McGee was laying in my bed, helping me out with my homework. Like he's been doing before they had came over. Every now and then Ademir would be staring at us, and not with the happiest face. From the beginning Ademir had always thought Brandon and I had a thing. We've been friends along as him and Jake have. But he was never able to see passed just friends. Half our arguments were about him and I being more than "friends."

Once I finished up my homework and changed into something more comfortable, "You changed out of leggings to put on jeans. Did you not realize Ademir was here." I had rolled my eyes at Jake's statement. "He likes Stella's ass better anyway."

For the past week he's been trying to mend our relationship. And keeps failing.

We headed out of the house, over to Jake's, meeting up with Mikey and Gavin.

The moment Mikey came Jake had made a big deal about me not what wanting to be with Ademir in the future. And the both of them together isn't a good combination. "We should be worried about Mikey McGee stealing her." We had both looked up from our phones and engaged into their conversation. Mikey added, "But she did spend the night at Gavin's the other day." Hearing them come up with random bullshit makes me want to slash their tires.

"Why is my relationship any of your guys business?" I finally spoke up, "If I don't want to be with him anymore, so be it. At the end of the day he'll still be my friend." They all had gave me a weird look.

Having to hear Jake talk about me getting back with Ademir pisses me off. They all know the reason why I don't want to be with him anymore. And there's far more reason as to why, rather than the seaside thing. He's done alot of shady shit with Mike and Jake when I'm not there.

"Just shut up about this already." I grabbed my bag and keys before taking off and leaving them.

Jake's POV

I looked at Mikey and he was as shocked as me. "I'll go check on her." Gavin got up and quickly went outside. For her to get mad and leave, takes alot. "Yeah guys, just drop it already." Ademir had his head down and played with his bracelet. Brandon looked confused and Gavin was the only one who knew how to deal with her in this situation. "You guys don't even understand how much I love this girl, do you?" He asked and I had just given him a blank stare. Ademir loves Ellie?

"She's my everything. And I can't stress that enough." His eyes started watering and his head was dropped, looking at the floor. "I love her and I didn't even get the chance to tell her." That had hit my heart. We had basically broke them up. All because we needed entertainment for our vlogs. Hearing that he actually loves the person that I really care about makes me tear up a little. They were really close friends and did everything together.

Gavin had came back inside the house with mascara on his white shirt It was obvious things didn't go well. At first he was speechless, then he cleared his throat, "She wants to talk to you." Ademir had picked up his head and without any hesitation he had quickly got up and walked downstairs.

Everyone was quiet and nobody wanted to say anything. Then Manfs broke the ice, "What happened?" Gavin just shook his head and looked down at his phone. "He was there for her when you guys decided just to kick her to the curb." Moreno had said, finally speaking up. We all had shot him a look. He had continued and I felt so stupid. Having to hear this from Moreno and not Ellie hurts me. "She was raped." Mikey had repeated.