Chances - Chapter 1

HEY GUYS!!! *Waves arms dramatically*

So, I'm Ally (yes, sometimes I spell it with 2 L's) and that's Annika. We are going to be writing this story together.

Ally: aly_rocks (duh) Annika: WinterCherry

Everything about the two of us in this story is true. Our personalities are actually like this, and we are actually into all of this stuff. We are basically putting ourselves into a fanfiction. The only thing that has changed: Our parents have switched personalities. Everything else is true about ourselves. Well, nothing that happens in this story is true (obviously) but our two characters Ally and Annika are us. Not made up.

Oh, and we don't live in London.

Anyways, I, Ally, am the keeper of the odd numbered chapters. So, ENJOY!!!

___________________________________________________________

"I wasn't finished with that!" I cried as I tried to snatch my paper back. Matt grinned and held it just out of reach. I seriously should be the one sitting in front of him.

"I just need some help! I don't understand the question!" he said as he began comparing our answers. Matt quickly scribbled out his short answer and began copying down mine.

"Seriously?!" I cried, "English is so easy! I can't believe you guys seriously need my help on this."

Haden grinned and grabbed my paper off Matt's desk. He quickly jotted down the answer before tossing my sheet back onto my desk.

Matt smirked, "I'm good at math! That's the subject that you hate, so we're even!"

I rolled my eyes, "Sure. You're GREAT at math. That's why I'm doing better than you."

"Whatever, Ally. As long as you help us pass, you're awesome." Haden said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. These boys are coasting on my success.

Suddenly, the bell rang, signalling the end of class. I tossed my stuff into my bag and waited for the barbie dolls to pass. God, I can't believe I was ever one of them.

I calmly walked to the front of the class, where Annika was too engrossed in a book to realize that everyone was gone. I sat down backwards on the chair in front of her desk and snapped my fingers right in front of her eyes. Annika jumped and looked up quickly. When she noticed it was me, she just rolled her eyes and stuck the bookmark in her novel.

"Hey, Ally. Where did everybody go?" she asked.

"The bell rang, stupid. I'm starving. Do you have any money?" I complained. I had a packed lunch, as usual. If you could even call it a lunch. It was more like bird feed.

"All I've got is five bucks, but you can have it." Annika said with a shrug. I smiled and slipped the bill into the pocket of my jean short shorts before tying up my long chocolate brown hair. I had a thick amount of purple dye in my side bangs, which fell back onto my face as I tied up my hair

Annika and I walked out to our lockers, which were side by side, and I literally tossed my school stuff inside. I threw my leather jacket over my red tank top and checked my makeup in the giant mirror on my locker door. I never wore a whole lot; just enough to cover my sunburns I had recieved in Mexico, and outline my crystal blue eyes. My eyes were curious, and I always got compliments on them. When the sun was out, they were a beautiful blue, but when it was a cloudy day, they were a misty grey.

"Are you done staring at yourself in that mirror?" Annika teased.

"Come on, admit it. I look pretty freaking good today." I laughed. Annika nodded and I closed my locker. Together, we headed down to the cafeteria for lunch.