Chances - Chapter 28

Annika Here.

Second last Annika chapter in this book. 

Sequel coming Soon,

_________________________________

Annika's POV

FINAL EXAMS!

I looked down at the piece of paper that my teacher just handed to me.

"Don't worry. You'll do great." Penelope said from right behind me.

"Yeah, and look and Ashley and Brittney." I said, daring a glance at the barbie dolls of our class. They were laughing and pointing fingers at Ally, and I knew that it wasn't going to turn out well.

"Ally, finals are in a week. Do you need help studying?" I asked, walking up to her desk.

"Sure." She said, hopping out of her desk just as the bell rang, signaling that school was over.

"You want to come over?" I asked.

"Sure." Ally said.

"You want to call over the boys?" I asked.

"Sure." Ally said for the third time.

As we were walking to the bus stop (because my car was in the shop), a crappy but familiar dump truck car rolled to a jerky stop in front of us.

"Hey, it's Lou!" Ally cried.

"Hey, love. Hope in. Oh, you too. If I left you, Niall would kill me." Lou said, motioning for me to come in.

The whole way home I was feeling very car sick. The ride was bumpy and jerky.

"Annie, are you okay? You look sick." Ally asked.

"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine when I'm getting really car sick." I said sarcastically.

"Well, it's okay. Just open the window when you need to puke." Lou said, opening my window with the press of a button.

"Gee, thanks, Tomlinson." I said, taking in a breath of fresh air.

"No problem." Louis said, pulling into my driveway.

"Oh, and I already called the boys to come over." Lou said, and as if on cue, a limo pulled up right behind us.

"Nice heads up." I said, stumbling out of the car.

"ANNIKA ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard someone Irish call out from behind me.

"Oh, hey, leprechaun." I said, unlocking the door.

"Are you okay? Who drove you home?" Niall asked, flashing a glance at Lou.

"What did you do?" Niall demanded.

"Nothing." Lou said defensively.

"He treated her like flux." Ally said, jumping out of the dump truck.

"What does that even mean?" Harry asked.

"Crap, poo, shit, feces etc. etc.." Ally said defining it a little too well. Her vocabulary skills scare me sometimes...

"Well, now I know who to blame for her condition." Niall said. advancing on Lou.

"NIALL, CHILL! I THINK THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS RIGHT NOW!" I screamed, and he whipped his head around to look at me.

"What important matters?" Niall asked.

"Ally and I have finals in 2 weeks, and she really needs to study." I said, feeling a bit less dizzy.