Chances - Chapter 17

Okay, so i think i've tortured you guys enough. leaving you with a cliffhanger on chapter 15 and all....

well, it wasn't much of a cliffhanger, but it was still something.

Anyways, here is the next part to Ally's POV!

EnJoY :-)

__________________________________________

Ally's POV

"Hey...Justin..." I said awkwardly. Justin kept his eyes glued on the two boys on either side of me. Both were slightly taller, so it was easy to tell he wasn't paying much attention to me at all.

Justin's dark hair was shaved to barely anything, and his dark eyes looked serious. He ALWAYS looks serious. Even when he's joking around.

He's at least a head taller than me, and works out a lot. Ya, he's freaking huge. The perfect example of a scary older brother.

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked, trying to stop the glare fest going on between the three boys.

"I saw the front cover of every magazine in Canada. Well, actually, Dad did. He sent me out here to find the famous loser. Looks like that's you." Justin said, turning to Harry.

"Why did Dad send you to London?" I asked.

"To make sure this guy isn't just some stupid punk." Justin growled.

"You're checking up on me?! You guys don't trust me at all!" I cried.

"When your face is on the cover of a gossip magazine, I think we have a right to be worried."

"No you don't!"

"Are you even actually dating this freak?"

"Why do you even care?!"

Harry looked hurt the entire time Justin was going off about him, and I felt kind of bad. Kind of. I'm sure there's much more hate going around the Internet about me.

"You're my little sister!" Justin yelled.

"I know! And I appreciate what you're trying to do! I've appreciated the fact that you've wanted to beat up any kid that hurt me in the past! But this is going way too far!" I cried, "No, I'm not dating Harry Styles! But he's one of my best friends! And if we were closer, you would probably know that."

Justin looked taken aback by my sudden outburst. I was always so quiet around him, that he never really knew how confident I actually was.

 "I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be so angry about this." Justin said.

"Well, I believe you've been underestimating me. All these years you believed I never got mad." I muttered, "I always got mad."

"Ally! Harry! Lou! What the hell?! You guys totally ditched us!" I suddenly heard an Irish boy yell. 

My head snapped in the direction of Niall's voice, and suddenly him, Zayn, and Liam were sprinting down the hill towards us, with a pack of screaming Directioners behind them.

"Holy shit-" Was all Justin was able to make out, before I was lifted up by Zayn and Niall and swept away.

"Justin!" I cried, looking around frantically for him. I saw him running a few few behind us. Niall and Liam were in the lead, and I felt Liam toss me into Niall's arms. That's a bit more comfortable.

"Is this still a great freaking idea?!" I screamed.

"Okay! You were right! Are you happy now?!" Niall cried.