Chances - Chapter 3

HEY Y'ALL!!! ALLY TYPING!!!

Finally got a cover up! YAY! (I am typing this on May 14th, just so you know) Well, I got a cover up. Annika did NOTHING!!! Just kidding! LOVE YOU!!!

Anyways, I am happy to be writing an interesting chapter for the first time! YAY!!! Chapter 1 was a bit boring, I know. DID ANNIE DO GOOD IN THE LAST CHAPTER?

I am the editor and picture person, so all pictures are because of me, but also all grammar mistakes are because of me. LOL

I know you probably completely skipped this note, but if you are still reading, KUDOS TO YOU!

Now, without further ado, CHAPTER THREE EVERYBODY!!!

_______________________________________________

Ally's POV

I was speechless. I literally couldn't speak.

One Direction was standing in front of me. Yep, all of them. Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Liam. They couldn't see us, though. They actually had no idea we were even here!

I looked at Annika, who mirrored my expression. She stared at the five boys, her mouth hanging open in shock. The boys were staring intently at the door as the sounds of hundreds of screaming fans ran past. What were we going to do?!

Annika elbowed me hard, and I winced, rubbing my now sore hip. She made a motion with her hands and I raised an eyebrow. Oh God. She wants me to say something.

I squeezed my eyes shut, but eventually nodded reluctantly. I took a small step forward, but hesitated. I looked back at Annika, who was giving me a 'hurry the hell up' kind of look. I silently sighed and swallowed the lump in my throat.

'Cool it, Ally. Just use your acting skills. Pretend you're not nervous.' The little voice inside my head whispered. I nodded and cleared my throat.

The boys jumped and spun around to face me. I felt Annika jump behind me instinctively, and I looked down at the floor.

"Woah, what are you doing in here?" Louis Tomlinson asked in his extremely cute accent. I'm a sucker for Englishmen. Really.

I shrugged, "Hiding from security."

"Why...?" Zayn Malik asked. Zayn freaking Malik.

"We were trying to sneak into your concert, but we were kicked out. So, we ran inside while the ticket guy wasn't watching." I admitted, not at all ashamed of my brilliant plan.

Harry bloody Styles raised an eyebrow, "And?"

"And we almost got caught by security, so we ran in here. Satisfied?" Wow. I was good at this.

Annika apparently couldn't take whatever pressure she was feeling, because she suddenly screamed, "PLEASE DON'T SEND US TO JUVIE!!"

I rolled my eyes, and the boys looked amused. Niall Horan reached out and rubbed Annika's shoulder, because she had also burst out crying. Aw, soft friends were so cute sometimes.

Louis smiled, "Relax. We won't call security."

I felt relieved and smiled, "So, what are you guys doing in here? Isn't One Direction supposed to be on stage in about 5 minutes?"

Liam nodded, "Ya, but a pack of wild fans is blocking the only way backstage. We can't miss this concert."

I suddenly grinned, an idea sparking in my mind, "What would you say if I said I can get you onto that stage in time?"

Zayn raised an eyebrow, "Would it actually work?"

Annika looked up, "Ally's plans always work, just sometimes not in the way you would expect. Oh, and you usually get in trouble afterwards."