Chances - Chapter 29

Hey guys! Ally here!

This is my last chapter of this story :( but we are going to have a sequel!!!! So look out for it soon :)

This story has been one of my favorites to write, and im so sad it's over...

But I hope you liked it !!!

Prom dresses to the side ----->

Enjoy :-)

______________________________

Ally's POV

1. Balloons

2. DJ

3. Tickets

4. Posters

5. Fliers

6. Food/Drinks

7. More Decorations?

I tapped my pencil on the notepad as I tried to think of more. Being the head of the Prom committee was some pretty serious business. But, the thought that I was voted above Ashley and Brittany, made me carry on.

I heard my laptop make a dinging noise, and saw that I had a Skype request from Louis. I smiled and clicked 'accept'.

Lou's grinning face appeared on the screen, making me grin as well, "Hello, love."

"Hey, Lou. What's up?"

"I'm bored, and Harry's being an arse." Louis said with a shrug.

Harry made a strange noise in protest in the background, and I laughed, "Well I'm just planning a prom."

Louis raised an eyebrow, "Where...?"

I coughed nervously. Louis hates it when I do this.

"The...roof...?" I said with a nervous smile.

"Ally, you could get hurt up there! Why are you always on the roof?"

"I'm sorry, Lou! I feel more calm when I'm up high. I feel like myself!"

Louis shook his head in defeat, "You will always be an Ally Cat."

"I will. Now, what do you think I'm missing?" I asked as I showed him my list.

"I'm pretty sure that just about sums it up."

I sighed, "I know the only reason I was elected as the head of this thing in the first place, is because they think I can get you guys to play. I wonder if the school can even AFFORD a DJ..."

"We can play!" Harry suddenly said as he rushed onto the view of the camera.

I rolled my eyes, "You just want to play to meet girls. No, it's fine. I'm calling a DJ tomorrow morning."

"Ally, seriously, it's okay. We would love to play for you and Annika." Louis said.

I laughed, "Oh, no. I'm not going to prom. I'm just planning it."

Harry's mouth fell open, "You're not even going to your senior prom?! Why not?!"

I shook my head, "I can't dance."

Louis raised an eyebrow, "Can't? Or won't?"

"Can't AND won't."

"You're no fun."

I scoffed, "Last week you poured your heart out about how fun I was, Louis Tomlinson."

"Ya, well, you're going to that prom."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."