Chances - Chapter 18

Annika here.

In chapter 17 Ally was complaining that my dog looked like a rat. In reality I would have just cried. I would not have been sitting there saying Niall gave it to me.

And now that's out of the way! Back to the story! Enjoy.

PS. For all those people who didn't read this (you know who you are) there is a note on the last chapter.

_________________________________________

Annika's POV

Harry, Lou, and Zayn attempted to climb the tree that led to Ally's window, while Niall stood next to me with his arm around my waist as usual. I know I should be mad at him for not talking to me, but really, who can resist that cute Irish smile?

"Here, let's just go through the front door." I suggested, knowing that it was locked.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Harry scowled, and ran to the front door, with Zayn and Lou close on his heels. I walked Niall to the backyard. There was a nice tree that led straight to the kitchen window. The window was pried open.

"Liam must have found another way in." I stated, slowly balancing myself on the lowest branch.

"Yeah. Harry is still in the front." Niall said from far below. I was already at the window.

"Hey, wait up!" He shouted.

"Too late." I said, slipping inside. I saw the boys pounding on the front door.

"Niall, hurry up! Close the window when you come through." I whispered.

Suddenly, there was a crash from outside. I hurried to the window, and saw that  Niall was dangling off the edge of the window sill.

"Nialler, you should seriously consider going to the gym. Pull yourself up." I said, turning and walking upstairs. Ally and Liam were coming out from the bedroom. I just smiled, and gestured to the door. Liam walked over slowly, and unlocked it quietly. He suddenly jerked the door open, and all the guys fell onto the ground.

I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. (Yeah I giggle WAY to much). I felt Niall's arm around my waist, and I rested my head on his shoulder. Considering his height was just about my height, it was really easy to do so.

He gently kissed me on my forehead, so I turned my head to meet his beautiful blue-green eyes. His eye colour was blue, but he was also wearing green contacts, making his eyes appear blue-green.

"Thanks for the puppy. Again." I said, kissing him on the lips. It was our one week anniversary tomorrow, and I was going to kiss him anyways.

I heard someone clear their throat, and I snapped back into reality. Niall was still staring down at me with a smile on his face, but it was Ally who interrupted our moment.

"Um... Annika we are going to their interview tonight. So, I hope that you have something nice to wear." Ally said awkwardly.

I smiled back, hoping to kill that awkwardness, "Yeah, I do."I said, and left the house with 5 boys and my best friend staring at my back.

As I opened my front door for the 5th time today, I heard someone's footsteps behind me. I quickly twirled around, but I found myself face to face with Ally.

I jumped a little, "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, you just scared me. So, what's up?" I asked, covering up my jump.

"Do you need any help picking out a dress?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said, actually opening the door.