08

the next day went almost the same as the day before, jiah stayed home. she took the medicine hwanwoong had given her the day before. she couldn't help but smile to herself as she took it.

just like the day before, eunhye and seulin called.

"guess what happened?" eunhye said, first thing after jiah answered the call.

"uh what? seulin fell deeper in love with daniel?" jiah guessed, laughing slightly.

"no- wait yes, that too. but the thing is. your lover boy, hwanwoong asked us for your phone number!" eunhye shrieked.

"wait what?" jiah sat up straighter, feeling slightly shocked at what she was hearing.

"that's right. he wanted your number." seulin said, her voice had excitement in it.

"okay, he kind of didn't ask us though. he subtly asked taedong to ask me but my man taedong straight up told me about it so there we have it." eunhye said. jiah could practically hear her grinning over the phone.

"did you just say my man taedong?" jiah asked. she heard an "ayy" from seulin.

"i just told you that hwanwoong wanted your number and thats what you're concerned about? the way i address my neighbour?" eunhye said incredulously.

"geez, sorry. don't get so defensive." jiah said.

"oh, you don't have to apologise. you can't see her right now. but i can assure you that eunhye is blushing." seulin informed.

jiah heard a sound which she assumed to be the sound of eunhye shoving seulin to the ground because there was a soft "oof" sound.

"anyway, did you give him my number?" jiah asked, her eyes trailing to the medicine box on her bedside table.

"duh, i ship you guys, remember?" eunhye said.

"... right."

"are you alright yet, by the way?" seulin asked.

"i'll be back in school tomorrow, im presuming." jiah answered.

"great, we have to go. enjoy texting hwanwoong or whatever he does with your number." eunhye muttered quickly. jiah could hear the sound of the school bell ringing right before eunhye hung up.

"he has my number now, does he? he probably just wants to irritate me." jiah mused to herself, shrugging.

///

this is probably just a filler chapter,, things cant happen too fast lmao anyways, D-10 to sewoon's debut!!