To the hospital we go

The next morning, I woke up to a dripping sound and sweet birds chirping. I looked to see if the blonde I 'rescued' was still there. Nope. No leprechaun. Sighing heavily, I groggily stumbled out of bed and into the living room. Nobody else was awake. I sat down on the leather black couch. I closed my eyes, about to fall back asleep.

I placed my head against the headrest of the cou- CRASH!!!! I flinched and ran shot back up. 'What was that?' I thought. I walked to the kitchen and saw Niall on the ground, holding his knee. Hmm...is his leg on backwards? Oh wait...never mind....he just dislocated his knee. It looks really bad. Blood pooled from his leg as he tried to stand up.

"GAAHHHH FUCK!!!!" He screeched in pain. I ran to his side and lifted him up. "Ok. Wait here" I said and placed him on the counter. I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Taking Nialler to the hospital. He dislocated his knee again. Come when you can. I'll call you soon.

-xxHarryxx" I wrote. I folded the paper up and wrote Liam's name on it.

"C'mon Ni. I'm taking you to the hospital." I whispered sweetly in his ear and carried him to the car. 'Here we to again' I thought out loud. Niall giggled next to me. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. 'If only he knew...' I thought to myself and started the car.

A/N: hey guys. So yeah sorry but I think it's easiest to make many small chapters instead of a few long ones. Just that I'd clear that up

-xxKattxx