Thunder Storms and Endings

Niall ran out into the pouring rain, wincing when lightning would strike. He stood in the middle of the road, completely frozen by a gigantic clap of thunder. It rang like a whisper through my ears.

"NIALL!!!! Please come back inside!!! We can work this out!!!" I screamed.

"NO!!!! I'm going to Liam and the other's cabin." He yelled back.

This was all so new to me. During the whole three months we have been together, we have not once had a fall-out like this. Hell, we haven't even fought!!!

Not realizing he still stood glued to the middle of the road, the tractor-trailer truck that delivers us food was coming down that same road.

"NIALL GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!" I screeched with all my might. He looked at me confused. The only thing I could remember is the truck go straight over the boy I was madly in love with. Tears washed over me as I screamed out his name.

"NIALL! Niall please!! Niall!!!! Please be okay! I need you..."

END

SOOOOOOO........I just want to tell you that there WILL be a sequel and I have already started writing it!!! Don't worry, I'm not leaving you like this for long. It's only a temporary cliff hanger. Anyways, I would like to thank you all so so much for reading this and sticking by me!! It means so so much, and the first part of the sequel should be up maybe later today. I love you!!

Xoxo

-Katie