Hello

"The song...is about...." I started. Panic took over me. What if he doesn't like me?

Of course he does!

No he doesn't!

Harry he does love me!!

Shut up Harry and get your head outta the clouds. It ain't happening.

Gahh!!! I hate you Harry! Fuck you!!

I hate you too!!!

What the hell am I doing with my life? Oh yeah!!! Telling Niall I love him.

"The song is about....the love of my life. Who I could never live without" I said. "Who?" Louis asked. I discreetly gave him the middle finger. Well, here it goes... "The love of my life...is Niall" I closed my eyes in fear. Nobody said anything. I looked up to see Niall with a shocked expression.

"Niall? Say something." I said. I was about to say something but I was cut off by a small body wrapping around me and a pair of sweet lips attached to mine. He nudged his lips against mine and moved my lips in sync with his. Niall soon pulled back with a bright blush clearly visible on his face.

"Soo...I'm guessing you guys are gay?" Zayn questioned. "Yes we are. Thanks for asking Captain Obvious." I joked. Lou burst out laughing. When it only earned a small chuckle from Niall, I reached over and tickled the living daylights out of him. He erupted into a fit of giggles and squirmed left and right. Liam laughed at him while Zayn did the same. Louis had walked over and helped me tickle the small boy until he begged for mercy.

"P-please stop! I-I-I can't...take...a-a-a-a-anymore." He stuttered through giggles. Lou and I pulled our hands back and let Niall breathe.

I grabbed the older boy and dragged him onto my lap.

"So...is Narry Storan like..the real deal?" Louis asked. I looked at Niall and he nodded slightly at me. I nodded back then turned my attention towards Louis once more.

"Yep. It's for real." I smiled brightly. Stroking Niall's hair slightly, I made sure to squish his quiff. (A/N; I know he doesn't have a quiff anymore. Just let me live in the past!!!)

He groaned slightly annoyed. It took Lou (and Lux) over an hour to do every morning because of how thick his hair is. The other three stood up, bid a quick goodbye, then were on their way. I brought Niall inside and placed him on OUR bed.

"Harry? Sing me a lullaby." Niall said drowsily. "Happy or sad?" I asked. "In-between please" he yawned. I smiled and nodded.

"Playground school bell rings

Again

Rain clouds come to play

Again

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to

Hello" I started. Niall smiled at the sound of the sweet song.

"If I smile and don't believe

Soon I know I'll wake from this dream

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken

Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide

Don't cry

Suddenly, I know I'm not sleeping

Hello, I'm still here

All that's left of yesterday" I finished the song. Just before Niall closed his eyes he whispered something kind of surprising.

"Describes me perfectly" he smiled then closed his eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

(A/N;

Yes they're together woohoo!!! The song for the lullaby is called Hello by Evanescence. You should like so check it out!!!!!!! Btw the next page is not a chapter. It will be a contest so GET YO ASSES READY!!!!)

Love you!! Xoxo

-Katie