Baby Theo

We are now 3 months into the vacation and things are getting so...fucking...BORING!!!!! All we do is talk about the same stuff, do the same things, eat the same foods, watch the same movies yadayadaya. I was sitting next to my beautiful boyfriend on the couch when the skype call sound went off on Niall's laptop. We both walked over to the laptop and sat at the desk, Niall on my lap. He clicked the answer button and his older brother Greg's face appeared on the screen.

"Hiiiii Greg!!" Niall exclaimed. "Hey NiBear, and hello there Mr.Styles!" He greeted us with a bright smile on his face.

"Well you seem happy. What's up?" I asked as Niall snuggled his head into my neck. "I have someone for you guys to meet. He is the nephew to a brand new uncle." Greg smiled wider. We looked at him confused. He called Denise over to him and she was holding a small infant in her arms.

"Oh my god! He's adorable!" Niall said. "He really is" I added with a big smile. "His name is Theo. Niall...this is your nephew." Greg said almost in tears at the sight of his newborn baby. "I'm an uncle?" Niall whispered. Denise nodded slowly. Ni smiled widely and placed his fluffy head back into the crook of my neck.

"AND!!!!! Just for Niall we made sure to buy Theo this special onsie" Denise said and showed Theo. He wore a green onsie that read 'If You Think I'm Cute, Wait Until You Meet My Uncle!'i cooed at Niall who was blushing bright red.

"Hold on a sec...you two seem awfully close. Is there...anything...going on?" Greg questioned, genuinely concerned for his little brother. I looked at the blonde on my lap. He nodded slightly at me. I turned back to the computer screen.

"Yes Mr.Horan. There is something going on. Your blonde little brother who is cute as a button is dating someone. And that someone, just so happens to be me." I stated confidentially. Greg gasped then frowned. "What?" I asked worriedly. Denise had set down the baby was now fist pumping in the air. "Give me my twenty bucks!" She said happily.

"You two bet on us?" Niall asked. They both nodded. "Just please tell me that Harry has not done a thing to ruin your virg-" he started. "GOTTA GO LOVE YOU BYE!!!!" Niall shouted before slamming the laptop shut.

"Boy it's late. Better get to bed!" He hurried. "Niall James Horan slow down" I said sternly. He slowed down his running. "That means get your ass back here!" I bellowed. He whimpered and got back on my lap. "What was Greg talking about? What does he hope I haven't done something too?" I asked. "Qwertynfdv" he mumbled. "What?" I said. "My gechrdbts" he still mumbled. "SPEAK UP!!!" I screamed at him.

"MY FUCKING VIRGINITY OKAY?!" He yelled then got off my lap and ran out the front door.