Why Have Drama Club, When You Can Have The Real Thing?

I sat down in the squishy airplane seat in first class. Niall sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I felt the blood rush to my face as sparks exploded where his head was. This is gonna be a long flight.

FIFTEEN HOURS LATER

The plane finally started going down. I'm getting really worried about Niall. He hasn't said a single word the entire flight and he hasn't eaten all day. "Ok let's go" Liam said as we stepped off the plane.

"So which car is ours?" Louis asked. "Hmm I don't know. Maybe it's the big bus with our pictures and band name on the side of it. Oh and let's not forget that Simon is standing right in front of it. But ya know, I could be wrong" Niall said sarcastically. Louis just glared at him. I could see Zayn trying not to laugh and I do the same thing. Liam was just shaking his head in disapproval.

"BOYS!! Over here!!" Paul yelled. Four of us went but Niall was distracted by something and didn't follow. "What is he staring at?" Louis whispered towards me. "I'm not sure..." I trailed off but then I saw exactly what he was looking at. A group of maybe 15 girls were standing there. All wearing different yet similar shirts.

'I hate Niall Horan'

'Irish suck!'

'Go die Niall'

'Niall ruined my life'

'Fuck you Horan'

That was only a few of the shirts. There were some pretty nasty ones. One of the shirts said 'Dibs on smashing Niall's gravestone!'

Paul looked over at Niall where he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "NIALL!!" Paul shouted before running over there and lifting the small boy into his arms. He ran over back to the bus then set him down. Niall wouldn't let go of Paul's shirt as heart clenching sobs escaped his lips. We all crowed him and group hug, only to hear him say;

"Too close! Claustrophobia kickin' in!" We all laughed a bit before going on the bus and driving down to the perfect vacation.