Irresistible

As the three British boys gathered on the back patio, I was bombarded with questions about the song. It was only when Liam shouted 'HEY!!' Did they stop. We all turned to look at him. "Where's Niall?" He questioned. "He's coming." I said. As if on cue, the blonde boy walked out the back door, onto the porch. He sat next to Liam and cuddled into his side. Wow. He normally comes to me for cuddles.

He caught me staring at him. I smiled only to have daggers shot at me in return. 'Fuck you' he mouthed, obviously still irritated at me. 'Sorry' I mouthed back. He rolled his eyes.

"So Harry. Can we hear your song?" Zayn asked politely. I nodded and smiled. I picked up one of our spare guitars and strummed a bit. "Can we know the name of it?" Niall asked. "Irresistible" I said. "Let me see your notebook." He said. I handed it to him and he compared his to mine with an astonished look on his face. "What?" I asked. He handed me both notebooks. Niall had the same exact song written in his notebook with the same date and time marked on it. My sloppy handwriting matched up with his perfect cursive writing. "Shall we do it together, then?" I asked Niall after explaining the situation to the boys. Lou smirked at me. "Sure." He answered.

"We could all do it. Just hand us our parts" Lou smiled. I handed their parts to them. I then once again started strumming the guitar.

Third persons POV

Harry;

"Don't...try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't...make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer."

Liam;

"Heartache

Doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

Midnight

Ain't no time for laughing

When you say goodbye."

Zayn;

"It makes your li-i-i-i-ips

So kissable

And your ki-i-i-i-iss

Unmissable

Your fingertips

So

Touchable

And your ey-y-y-y-yes

Irresistible"

Niall;

"I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer"

Harry;

"But I know

If I go now

If I leave

Then I'm on my own tonight"

Liam;

"Midnight

Doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light

Heartache

Flips my world around

I'm falling

Down

Down

Down

That's why"

Zayn;

"It makes your lips

So kissable

And your kiss

Unmissable

Your fingertips

So

Touchable"

Harry;

"And your eyes"

Liam;

"Your eyes"

Louis;

"Your eyes"

Niall;

"Your eyyyes"

Louis;

"It makes your lips

So kissable

And your kiss

Unmissable

Your fingertips

So

Touchable

And your eyes"

All;

"Irresistible"

The boys finished their song. Louis decided it would be a good idea to ask who it's about.

Harry's POV

"Who's it about Hazzy?" Lou smirked. I turned to look at Niall. The love of my life. "The song...is about..."