Chapter 6

"So" I begin, "what do you want to do?" We pull into the driveway and head into the house.
"About what?" Levi replies, pulling out his keys and unlocking the door.

"About our jobs? I mean I can't teach French and you're going to make all the kids clean for detention. Basically torture."

"I fail to see the problem with that. If they don't want to clean they wont break the rules. Simple."
god. He is such a clean freak.

"What about me? I don't know French." He laughs and walks over to a small filing cabinet, and pulls out a giant binder, walking to the dining room.

"Come here. Sit down." I sit down at the table and he slams the binder on the table, going to the back of chair, rubbing my shoulders.

"You've been bad haven't you"
I smile, I like where this is going. Win win win!
"I need to be taught a lesson."
He leans down and whispers in my ear,

"Yes, you do. You know what else is bad?"

"What?" I whisper back.

"All that homework you never finished."

"Maybe you need to help me out this table to good use"

"Oh I will." He stands up and faces me, leaning on the table, giving me a devilish smirk.
"That book contains all the homework you never finished in French class, lucky for you I photocopied it, in case you pissed me off.  Finish it, and you will be good to teach." My jaw drops and he suddenly turns into satan, the teacher he once was.

"Yeah. That's not happening. I almost committed suicide via dull pencil last time I had to take your class. Besides. I don't want to. No motivation to put myself through hell. Just help me with notes."
Looks like I'm not getting lucky.

"Oh and Eren, no sex until it's done. How's that for motivation?"

"Sadist." I whisper under my breath. I never completed any of the homework.  This will be the death of me.

"What about rehearsal??"
He pauses and looks back at me.

"Well, we'll take a break in two hours." He winks and lays down on the couch, going on his phone.
Fine. You say no sex? We'll see. Revenge is best served in lingerie.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Two hours into the homework and I've lost all feeling in my hand.
"Break?"  He laughs and sits up from the couch.

"Not yet. Another hour."
I sigh and stand up. Time to put my plan into action.

"Fine. I'm going to get into more comfortable clothes then."
I walk up stairs and go into the hidden room, directly into the closet of costumes.

"Let's see how long that no sex rule stays in place." 
I go through all the outfits again and I pull out a mm extremely short maid outfit and fishnet stockings. I quickly strip and get the outfit on, tossing my clothes in the corner, and rushing downstairs.

"Took you long enough, now hurry up and finish-" he looks up and me as I bend down picking up my pencil I 'accidentally' dropped.
"That's not going to work Eren."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I sit down at the table running my hand up and down my thigh, lifting my dress a little higher each time. I look up at Levi biting the end of my pencil. His arms are crossed as he stares at me.

"I'm having trouble with this question. Mind helping me, Mr. Ackerman?" He rolls up his sleeves and sits on the chair across from me patting his lap.

"You should pay more attention in class." I walk over and straddle him, slowly grinding against him.
"Say je suis mauvais"

"Je suis mauvais" he runs his hands through my hair pulling back, forcing a moan to escape my lips.
He pulls my hips in a rhythmic motion against his, I can feel his hardened member rub against mine.

"I don't like to be disobeyed Eren."

"I'm sorry Mr. Ackerman."

"You should be" he runs one hand up the back of my dress and another one grips my ass.

"Maybe I need a reminder of who's boss" I whisper.
He stands up and slams me on the table.

"Take the dress off" I blush and feel a shiver run down my spine."

"Yes sir" I slowly slip off the dress letting it fall to the ground. Leaving me once again in turquoise briefs.
He looks over my body grabbing my chin pulling me in for a kiss.
Our tongues battled for dominance but I gladly let him take over.

No matter how many times I feel his body against mine, it still feels like the first. My heart still races and jumps at the sound of his voice, the feeling of his touch, I'm in love with every part of him. And right now, I'm in love with a particular part of him.

He slips his hand into my boxers and begins to stroke my member.
I dig into his shoulders leaving quite visible marks.
"Levi~" he pulls my hair back in a fast motion.

"Call me master" he turns me around and bends me over the table, and slaps my ass.

"Master~" he continues to stroke my member and I can feel myself getting close to the edge.

"I'm close" he stops and I can hear him unbuckling his pants.

"Not yet. Consider this your punishment for tonight." He thrusts into me and I let out a scream.
He continues to thrust into me, picking up pace.

"Master! Please!" I cover my mouth and try to muffle my moans.

"I want to hear your voice." He grabs my hands and puts them behind my back, holding them in place with one hand, the other pulling back my hair.
His thrusts get faster and harder with each second.
"I'm close!"

"Me too" he bites my neck and a rush of pleasure passes through me as I finish.
Soon after Levi climaxes as well, filling me up.
The silent room in filled with pants.

"Told you we should put the table to good use." I laugh as Levi gets up, picking me up and setting me down on the couch with him.

"I'm not done yet." He smirks.
Oh no.

BOOM. two chapters in one day.