Chapter 12

The boom of music and thunder of applause rained through the closed curtains. I held Levi's hand as my heart raced in circles, no matter what nothing ever seemed to phase him.

"Eren, calm down. We've rehearsed this countless times. You'll do great," he offered a half smile in attempt to comfort me. 

Levi's costume is a tear away cop uniform that hugs his body revealing his defined muscles. I wore a black mask that covered just the areas around my eyes, and tight metallic black briefs.

The idea of the routine is captivity and freedom, Levi had said that every performance needs a story, and every story a meaning.

This is the next elimination round and even though I think we're in the top performers, something could still go wrong, I just have a bad feeling about today.

The curtains began to raise and the music vibrated through my bones, the lights dimmed to no more than a slight glow, "well," I began, "here goes everything".

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

After the performance Levi and I rushed off stage to our dressing rooms.
"Eren, you did really well, I told you you had nothing to worry about" he grabbed my chin and kissed me, and our mouths began to move in sync.

I moved forward pushing him against the wall, rubbing my leg in between his,  he gasps and runs his nails down my back pulling me closer,
"Eren!" 

He forces me back while turning me around, slamming me over the dressing room table.
My stomach drops and all logical thought left my mind as he traced his fingers along my V-line pushing through the light fabric, and gripped my member.
Pure pleasure rushed through my body as -- once again -- Levi let his wild side show.

With teaching becoming a priority lately and dance practice taking up our nights, we haven't had a chance to lie each other for a while... well a while for us anyways.

I'm able to let lose and forget about those messages, and the person behind that gift, although I try and hide it, I know Levi knows something's up.

Levi slides my pants down as he grabs the lube from the corner of the table, coating his member.  He grips my shoulder and places his other hand on my hip as he pushes inside of me.

"Levi!" I can barely make the words escape my lips as he slams into me, with shaking hands I hold onto the table.
Ecstasy rushes through my body every time he slams back into me, and I can tell he's close.

He begins to pant my name in time with his thrusts,
"Eren,"

I cut him off, "I'm close!"
He thrusts into me faster and harder,
"Levi!" I reach my climax as he grunts releasing inside of me.

The room is left to nothing but the distant buzz of music and the quick breaths we take.

"Eren, you know you could have told me you had something in mind," he chuckled as he leaned forward turning my face towards him, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"If I told you it would be spontaneous". I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck, but he's quick to grab my thighs and lift me up as he walks towards the couch, Falling onto his back so I'm laying on top of him. 

He rests his arms behind his head as stretch myself out along his side, "eren, I know work and this must be stressful, but I'm happy you're doing this for me, it means a lot".

"It's actually a lot of fun, I get to be with you and learn more about you everyday". I turn my head to the side on his chest and listen to the rhythmic beat of his heart, and he leans in and kisses me on the forehead.

We hear a loud pounding at the door and Levi jumps up leaving me to sit on the couch as he heads to the door, I mean I'm pretty sure having sex in a dressing room isn't allowed so I probably should have locked the door.

I quickly grab my pants, throw them on and meet Levi at the door. The man he's talking to is wearing a black shirt with the word STAFF on it in white bold lettering, black pants, carrying. Clipboard with some files, and has small microphone and earpiece.

He pauses his conversation with Levi and looks up to me, "good you're both here, as I was saying we need all groups up front in five minutes," he scribbles something on his clipboard.

Levi closes the door and in the lift I can see his now disheveled hair and red tint to his cheeks, "what do you think they want?"

He shrugs walking past me and picking out some clothes from his bag, "probably just to announce who's eliminated?"

"Probably," call it a gut feeling, but something feels off. Those messages probably just have me on edge.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

One by one all the dancers are lines up on stage beside their partners, some people stayed in costume, but Levi and I went with T-shirts and sweat pants.

I picked out a Rolling Stones T-shirt that loosely hung off my body and black sweat pants that gripped my hips just enough to stay up. Levi wore one of my old blue T-shirts with his chill out  sweat pants.

A man walked onto stage and looked towards the audience, he was roughly my height with a tight red button down shirt and black jeans, "we've all seen how well you can work together, however, you won't always have the perfect partner. You will be temporarily assigned different partners, each person will be marked separately, you and your original partners  points will be added collectively." The man who previously knocked on our door came on stage and passed around a hat, one by one we each drew a piece of folded paper.

I quickly unfolded the paper, with a whispery breath I spoke a name I didn't recognize, "who's Farlan Church?".

God I'm so sorry.                      Ahhhhhhhh the plot thickens. Leave comments miss you all