Chapter 8

Before this chapter starts, I was wondering, how many (if any) of you guys are from the Toronto area in Canada? I visit Toronto a lot and was wondering if there are any cool places I should see. Going up soon :)

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

My heart races as I hear an announcer calling us to stage.
I grab Levi's hand, and pull myself up, "as ready as I'll ever be Romeo". I'm wearing the costume I had picked out earlier. But Levi's costume was definitely a surprise.

He wore black heals and black lace stockings, that connected to a black thong. He also wore a brown waist high jacket along with a pair of silver handcuffs hanging off the side of his thong.

It was definitely a new look, and I would be a liar if I said it didn't turn me on a little. But right now I have to focus on our routine. I have to focus on not falling on my face.

We walked on to stage and the crowd went wild as the song pony starts to play, I walked over to the pole and began to grind up and down before hooking my leg around the base of the pole, spinning around it. I climbed to the top and hooked my legs together, letting go and hanging upside down.

Levi strut toward me, and lifted me off the pole, grinding against me to the sound of the beat. He pushed me down to me knees so my back was to the pole as he straddled me and cuffed my hands behind my back, attaching me to the pole.

I swear to god he better have the keys.

He continued to grind against me as he lifted by chin up so our eyes met, and the crowd was going crazy.

He walked back to the pole and continued to grind and sway around the pole. 

Levi was absolutely mesmerizing, he could get the attention of crowds and captivate you with graceful moves.

By the time the song came to an end Levi was covered in sweat and panting. He was definitely rocking the look, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Never have I known someone so beautiful.

The announcer walked onto stage and patted Levi on the back.
"Give it up for Eren and Levi!" The crowd began to cheer as Levi un cuffed me and we took a bow.

"You did great Eren," Levi whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

I kissed his cheek and looked into his beautiful silver eyes, "you were even better, enchanting as usual." 

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

By the time we got back home it was already lunch. We ended up staying and watching the competition. Although going up against Levi, no one stands a chance.

I sat on the couch relaxing as Levi took a shower. Apparently we have to wait till tomorrow morning to see the results. Even if we make it past the first audition, there are still twelve more. Twelve people will be accepted into the next round, group auditions count as one spot, so Levi and I, assuming we make it, count as one.

My phone starts to buzz in my pocket and I pick it up looking at the message;

Unknown:
I see London I see France, I have Erens underpants.

Okay, totally not creepy. I quickly reply trying not to freak out.

Who is this??

Wouldn't you like to know.
Don't worry. I'll be in touch. <3

This isn't funny!

Hello??

Wtf?!

We're sorry. But the number you're trying to reach has been disconnected.

I drop my phone and run to the door making sure it's locked. This cannot be happening. I go around to all the windows closing the blinds and making sure everything is secure.

If he has my number what else does he have?

I feel someone grab me from behind and my heart sinks in my chest as I let out a scream struggling to get lose.

"Eren! Eren calm down!!" I'm turned around to see Levi and I wrap my arms around him embracing him in a hug.
"What the hell, are you okay? I called your name a couple times but I guess you didn't hear me".

I can't tell him. I can't tell him about the messages. It could just be one of my co workers fucking around with me.
"Sorry Levi, I guess I'm just watching too many scary movies. That's all". I show the best smile I can muster but I can tell Levi doesn't believe me.

"Sure, if you say so" he carefully placed his hands on the back of my neck drawing me in for a kiss.
"Come on," he grabs my hand leading me to our room, " I'll help you relax". His tone is different, like he is worried and this is all he can do to help.

He pushes me down on the bed and sits on my lap, "are you sure everything is okay Eren? You're a pretty bad liar", I wrap my arms around his waist and tuck my head under his and he begins to play with my hair.

"Yeah Levi, don't worry about me. You have enough on your plate", he lets out a low chuckle and pulls my hair back lightly so I'm looking at him.

"Eren, I'm never not worrying about you. And I can tell something has you spooked and upset. I'm not going to force you to talk about it, but if you want to I'm here for you. You know that, brat".
I lay back on the bed and he leans down and kisses me, I kiss back and and our tongues intertwine.

This kiss was different, I wasn't trying to be passionate, and it wasn't messy and full of need, It was a kiss to reassure him.

He ran his hands through my hair and began to grind against me, I let out a slight moan and Levi moved to kissing down my neck.
He leaned back up and stared into my eyes.

"Maybe we are Romeo and Juliet, Eren. Who knows. Maybe we knew each other in a past life, but how about right now we ignore everything else, and just focus on us, on this life" he leaned back down and we continued to kiss as Levi took off his shirt and started to undo mine.

Yeah, I like that. We should just focus on us. On our life together.
I decide to push the text message out of my thoughts and focus on Levi, tonight is just about making each other feel loved.

Hope this chapter was okay, almost done my seconds update for loving raven so you guys should check  that out! :))  and if you aren't already follow me on instagram  (in my bio) Love you guys!  And oh before I forget, would you guys be interested in any competitions or something like that? Let me know!!!