The Answer

A/N I know that scene where he asked her to be his girlfriend was horrible. Sorry. I'm not good with those things. Here is her answer! Enjoy!

Densi_Gurls_KAAK (A)

THE ANSWER

She knew by looking at the clock, she had been thinking about this for two hours. Yes, the picnic just happened. Yes, her partner did just ask her to be his girlfriend. Did he mean it though? Yes of course he

meant it. He does like to joke around with her. But this time, this time he was serious. She kept repeating those thoughts then reminding herself to make a choice.

Deeks sat in his bed scolding himself for asking her. "Why did you do it?" He'd say aloud and answer himself with a "because I love her" or "because I had to ask sooner or later, and I like sooner better." He glanced at his watch like he had been doing for the past two hours. Just then he heard a knock on the door. He grabbed his gun thinking of something he had been told, 'Some people try to attack agents and cops when they're not expecting it. You need to be ready if they do.' He got to the door and looked outside. It was Kensi. "Hello." he welcomed her in. They went and sat on the couch in Deeks's living room. "Yes." Kensi blurted out. "The answer is yes." "Really!" Deeks said trying not to act so surprised. "I hoped your brain would turn on to answer that question." he joked with her. They intertwined their fingers, and held hands. Just then, Monty came around the corner. He got excited when he saw Kensi sitting there. He trotted over to Deeks and Kensi and jumped on to the couch and lied between them. "Welcome my new girlfriend, Monty." Deeks said in a happy voice. Monty lifted his head and looked at Kensi. He stood up and licked her face. "Don't give her kisses! That's my job." Deeks said to Monty pulling him down from Kensi. "You had your chance." Deeks joked remembering telling Monty not to give Kensi kisses and saying ugh, gross, Monty! Kensi gave a small laughed at the look Deeks gave Monty when he tried to lick her again. " How are we gonna break this to the guys, Nell, and Hetty?" Deeks asked looking back up at Kensi. "Maybe it should stay a secret for a while. Just until we know this will work out." Kensi said staring into Deeks's blue eyes. "Somehow I don't think that will work with Hetty. She'll figure it out one way or another." Deeks pointed out. "That's true. Its worth a try. " Kensi agreed. Kensi went back home and went to sleep. Deeks stayed up a while longer petting Monty and enjoying the thought of his new girlfriend being Kensi. He went to sleep later that night.

I hope you liked it! Please review!