Should We?

(A)

SHOULD WE?

"Come on. I think we should tell them now. It's been 10 months!" Kensi argues. "Do you want your handsome, funny, wonderful, and charming boyfriend to be dead?" Deeks jokes. "If I did, you would've been dead a time ago." She shoots back, emphasizing her point by stretching the word out. "You wouldn't... No. You couldn't kill me! You're too in love, Sugarbear." Deeks is quick with a comeback, too. "Wow." She mumbles under her breath. "We're getting off subject." She says, trying to steer the conversation back to telling everyone back at OSP. "So?" Deeks asks, acting like a five-year-old. "Really? If it makes you feel any better, I'll protect you from them." She says sincerely. "Okay. If you're on my side... I guess I'll survive. Unless you're like one of those double-agents or... a spy! You're not a spy are you? That would be so cool. If you were for me and not them. Ooh! You could go spy on them! That would be good. I could get some important intel. Like, maybe how I can tell then and not get killed or maybe even get away with it without the "big-brother talk". You think you could do that for me., Fern?" He started in. Before he could continue, Kensi cut him off. "Just tell me if we're gonna tell them or not. We probably will either way." She jokes trying to get a straight answer. "Okaaaaay. We can tell them. But if I get hurt or anything, I'm blaming it on you." He says, sticking his tongue out at her. She then, does the same, standing up and getting ready. Should we tell them all at the same time, or tell Sam and G and then Eric and Nell?" Deeks asks from his closet where he is changing clothes. "I want to tell Nell separate from the guys. You can tell Eric while I tell Nell and we'll tell Sam and G together." She decides from his bedroom where she has spent the night due to a long night of movies. "I'm cool with that." He states walking out of the closet and seeing Kensi in her blue and green plaid button up shirt with her skinny jeans and boots. "You know, I still don't see how you run in those things." He points to her feet, indicating the boots. "Lots of practice." She states with a nod of her head. "Come on. I wanna get there early." She says, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bathroom where they start brushing their teeth. After two minutes, they're heading to Deeks' car and Deeks opens the driver's door for Kensi, as he did the day he took that large step and got a new girlfriend named Kensi Blye.