RINGS

A/N there should be a link to the ring I chose for Kensi I'm new at that kinda stuff. (The ring and the link) so sorry if you have to actually figure out which one it is. I'll describe it in the story. Oh. It didn't work. Oh well. Here's the link if you want to go through the extra trouble. It's a beautiful ring: http://henridaussi.com/category/bridal/henri-daussi-engagement-collection/#h1

(A)

A/N Sry I've not post in forever. Lack of inspiration. ok, I know this is suuuuper short but I kinda got stuck and needed to move on so I could post this. I'm only going........ 6 more chapters. 7 if you count this one. Then, this book will be officially done. :D I will work on Lifesaver more while I get Wolfvalor copied over to my iPhone so I can post it. It's currently on paper. :/ well, not gonna hold you any longer. Here it is.

(A)

RINGS

"Here," Deeks said, walking into the living room at his house where Kensi was sitting on the couch. After Deeks had proposed earlier that night, they had chatted with the others for a while before coming to his place. He knelt down in front of the couch, holding a velvet box. He opened it revealing a simple yet gorgeous ring. Kensi smiled, it was simply beautiful and she loved it. It had a circular diamond on top of the band. The band started as one at the bottom and on each side it split into two separate bands. At the area it split, small diamonds were inserted along all four separate sections. He took the ring out of the box and took her left hand. He slid the ring over her finger and stood up. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his abdomen. "It's beautiful," Kensi said, her voice muffled from his shirt.

After hugging, they sat down on the couch. "Why didn't you propose with the ring?" Kensi had an adorably confused look on her face and Deeks smiled at her beauty that she had at the most random times. Although she was always beautiful. "I wasn't planning on proposing earlier tonight. I was going to wait and plan it out better. I had left the ring here but I couldn't wait any longer so I sat there and planned it all today. When you took a break from your paperwork to go to the gym, I went over and asked Hetty to come and called your mom. I told the guys but you came back before I could go tell Nell and Eric so I texted them when you weren't paying attention to me. Which was really hard by the way. You stared at me almost all day," Deeks explained, Kensi's expression of confusion fading. "You were acting strange all day. And it wasn't only today! It was the past how ever many days," Kensi defended herself. "Sure," he stretched out the word for emphasis before continuing. "Sure that's why you were staring at me almost ALL day, Kens." "Well.....I don't know." She kisses him. It's totally unexpected but he soon picks up on it and kisses her back.

READ THIS!!!!!!!!

Just in case you didn't read the top author's note but you're reading this, there is only going to be 6 more chapters.

(A) ps, I know I have two different A/Ns at the top.