I'm back (don't know of a good chapter name)

Hey!!! I got a new charger and it works!! I'm back until something else bad happens. I'll probably post a lot more over the summer but not that much more. I'm going on vacation next week and this week is VBS but it's in the morning so I can post at my mom's work. Enjoy!!<3

(A)

BEWARE:This Chapter Will have A Lot Of Time Jumps!

"Bye, Annalyse." Deeks and Kensi waved at the young girl as she got on a plane to go meet her parents at home. "She was sweet. I miss her already," Deeks said as he turned and walked with Kensi back to the car. "Then you have attachment issues. She just got on the plane less than a minute ago," Kensi said as she got in the car and started it up. They drove back to OSP, happily chatting. The day went by with the normal banter between the two, Callen and Sam would tease them every now and then or join one, going against the other in a playful argument.

The next day, Deeks trailed off mid-sentence in some conversations and would just drop other conversations, not really paying attention. Sometimes, Kensi would catch him daydreaming or staring at the floor or out the window.

The next few days were the same. Still no cases and an absent-minded Deeks. No one knew what was going on with him. Or so Kensi thought anyways.

It was the sixth day Deeks had been acting strange but soon things took a change for the better. It was the end of the day. "Wanna head out and grab some dinner?" Deeks asked her. She was extremely happy and had a quick response. "Yeah! Where you wanna go?" She exclaimed, being nice and letting him choose where to go. "Can I drive? Please?" Deeks begged her. "Sure." She tried to sound annoyed but wasn't so sure she pulled it off. They walked outside together and hopped in the car. It felt a little weird to Kensi to be sitting in the passenger seat. But she got over it. Happy that Deeks might be back to normal.

They pulled into a parking lot and Deeks hopped out and met Kensi at the back of the car, taking her hand in his and walking right beside her and into the restaurant. They sat down and ate dinner, happily chatting.

"Wanna go to the beach?" They had finished dinner and were now going back to the car. "Sure," Kensi replied, still so excited. She let Deeks drive again.

"Hey, guys! Nell," Deeks said when they got to the beach and met the whole team. Hetty walked up, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere like usual. "Hetty," he greeted her. "What are y'all doing here? Did you plan this?" She looked at Deeks with an accusing but playful expression. "Maaaaayyybbbeeeeee..." Deeks turned away, trying to look like a guilty kid. He got down on one knee in front of Kensi. "Kens, truthfully, I think I've loved you since the first second I saw you. I didn't think I could possibly love you more. Then, I became your partner. I loved you soooo much. I believed you were perfect. And I loved you even more than before. I thought: man. This girl has won me over. I'll never love anyone as much as I love her. And I knew I couldn't love you anymore than I did. It was impossible. Well, then you went undercover as my fiancé and I asked you to be my girlfriend at the end of the day, after that case was over. And I saw all your perfect imperfections. And then the craziest thing that no one else will ever believe because only you and I can believe our love is as strong as it is. Others may know it's strong. But nobody can't truly tell how strong. It just may be the strongest thing on this earth. Okay, well back to where I was going earlier." A few chuckles erupted from the crowd but not Kensi. Her eyes were glistening, a few tears already finding their way down her cheeks. She smiled at him, forgetting everybody but Deeks. "The impossible happened. I loved you even more. Now I know, and I know I'm right this time." Some more chuckles came from the team and Julia who had just snuck up, a little late from the traffic. "Kensi, you are my world, my life, my everything. I trust you with my life and I trust you with my heart. Just to let you know, I will never leave you. I will stand by your side no matter what. I love you. Kensi Marie Blye, will you marry me?" Kensi couldn't say anything. Tears were pouring down her face. Her throat was tight and she just needed to say one word. Just one. But she couldn't. Her solution: she nodded her head yes. Deeks needed nothing more. He jumped up and wrapped her in his arms. As he pulled away, Kensi was quick to react with a kiss. When they pulled apart, They rested their foreheads against each others'. "I love you, too," Kensi whispered. And for the first time, they noticed the crowd was cheering. They stayed on the beach, chatting with the team and Kensi's mom. Kensi got pulled away from the crowd by an unknown source while Deeks was talking to Sam and Callen. "Nell?" The smile on Nell's face stretches from ear to ear. "Okay, first, congratulations!" She started. "Okay. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! Oooh! Can I be your maid of honor?!" "I was planning on it," Kensi cut her off. "Yes! Woooow! I'm so excited for you two! I'm so happy y'all finally got your act together and went for it! I can't wait for the wedding!" Nell exclaimed before taking deep breaths, trying to calm herself.

Okay. Sry it's sooo short. At least I got it out early. I just realized I sorta left you on a cliffhanger with Response. Sry 'bout that. I didn't mean to. Yaaay! Kensi and Deeks are engaged!!!!! I'm sooo tired. I'll be working on the next chapter as much as possible but I just found out we're leaving Friday instead of next week. Huh. I need to pay more attention.

(A)