Good Morning Beautiful

(A)

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL

The next morning, Kensi woke up with a protective arm around her waist. She started to panic before realizing it was Deeks. She looked at the clock beside her bed which read 7:56. She shook Deeks to wake him up. She giggled when he just moaned and fell back asleep. The sound of her laughing woke Deeks up in an instant. "Good morning." he said in a perky voice. "Good morning she said standing up. "Can you fix the girls breakfast?" Kensi asked looking down at him. "Sure." He said standing up. He walked out of her room and to the kitchen. She followed him into the kitchen. She stood there until he found everything he needed. She went and sat on the couch watching him make the pancakes. Soon, Isabella came padding into the living room. She sat on the couch next to Kensi. "Good morning!" She said happy to be awake and up. "You ready for some pancakes?" Kensi asked watching Isabella nod. "Then go tell Uncle Deeks he better hurry. Or he might take a while. I'm just kidding. We have to wait on Lacy though, okay?" Kensi talked to the still tired little girl.

15 minutes later they were all In the kitchen eating pancakes. At around 9:30, Sam and Michelle came. The girls were on the couch between Deeks and Kensi. A new Tom and Jerry was coming on when Kensi heard a knock. She got up and answered the door. It was Sam and Michelle. "Hey guys! Come on in." She greeted them stepping out of their way so they could enter the house. "Mommy, Daddy!" Isabella yelled jumping off the couch and running to them. Lacy followed her closely. Kensi went and got their bags out if the rooms. She brought them to Michelle and Sam and handed them each one. "Sorry we can't stay long. We have another Christmas to go to at the girls' friends'. Bye." Michelle spoke. "Bye. Good luck with him." Sam said gesturing towards Deeks. "Hey!" Deeks yelled defensively. "Well, what now?" Kensi asked plopping down on the opposite side of the couch from her partner, leaning against the arm rest and facing him. He was in the same position. "I don't know. Surf?" Deeks replied. Hoping she would say yes. "Sure. How 'bout I bring stuff for lunch?" Kensi replied standing up. "How 'bout I bring stuff?" He said standing up too. "Relax. It's just sandwiches. I can make sandwiches. What kind do you want?" She said walking to the kitchen and stopping in the doorway to talk to him. "Turkey, cheese, mayo, and don't forget the most important thing, bread!" He laughed at himself knowing that wasn't anywhere near the best joke he has ever said. Kensi walked into the kitchen and made the sandwiches. Then, she hid a secret surprise for him in there too. A cronut.

I'm getting tired of A/Ns if you any tell. (A)

Next one coming soon!