"You Should"

Previously on Picnic Question:

A CHILD?

Deeks and Kensi stalked up to the door. Knock, knock, "federal agents!" Deeks yells through the door. The men shoot the door but thankfully Kensi and Deeks weren't in front of the door and neither of them got hurt. Kensi gave him the signs and kicked down the door.

Her eyes were wide and she was shaking just a bit. She was to skinny to be a family member. Deeks and Kensi put their guns away after Deeks cleared out the closets. Kensi walked over and sat on the bed. "Shhhhh, it's ok. Calm down. You're safe now. I'm Kensi. What's your name?" Kensi talked soothingly. "I...I'm Annalyse." She murmured, looking up at her. "Thank you." She said, turning to Kensi and hugging her. Kensi hugged this Annalyse back and stroked her hair. "Who are your parents?" Kensi asked the girl. "Diane and Eric Ceale." She said. "I live in Florida if that helps. My dad is a cop. Are you?" She asks so curious. "No, Annalyse. We have an Eric at OPS though. You wanna come meet him?" Kensi asks, standing up and picking up Annalyse since she's so light and weak. She soon hands her to Deeks though.

Deeks walks up to Hetty, still holding Annalyse's hand. Hetty sets her tea down and greets them with a warm smile for the sake of the child. "Would you like some of my tea?" Hetty asks Annalyse when she walks up and sits at Hetty's desk. Seeing the steam rising from the cup, Annalyse's response is quick. "No, thank you. I like ice tea." Comes the sweet reply.

Deeks and Kensi walked into the bullpen. "I think she wants to be you." Deeks jokes, gesturing towards Annalyss where she was sitting in Kensi's chair at her desk, eating a Twinkie that Sam had gone and gotten her. "I mean, she even kinda looks like you. The darks brown hair. She tall and skinny. Same face. Even the same eyes. Minus your little brown one." He jokes even more, getting a small laugh out of Annalyse. "And her laugh is a lot like yours." He jokes even more. "So, Annalyse, what is your favorite subject in school?" Kensi asked, sitting on the edge of her desk. "Other than P.E, either Reading or Language/Spelling/writing. I've written two non-fiction books. They're both about dogs. One was Siberian Huskies. My first one. The other was Labrador Retrievers." She explains. "What do you do at P.E?" Deeks asks from across the bullpen. "Other than the games we're forced to play when we play inside, I play a game with my friends, Katy, Acacia, and Whitney. We call it the wolf game. We have ranks and all that. I'm always Luna. Never been anything different. And every time we play, I'm always the alpha. It just fits me. That's what Acacia always tells me.

Well, was that too long of a previously on____? Oh well. I like Annalyse. Do you? Well, if you're even reading this, here's the story. (You:"Finally!")

(A)

"YOU SHOULD."

Deeks and Kensi sat on the couch in Kensi's living room. They were watching 'Bones' with Annalyse. She really seemed to like all of this stuff. Kensi got up and walked towards the hall with the bathroom in it, leaving Annalyse and Deeks alone. "You should ask her." Annalyse randomly states. "What?" Deeks pulls his attention from the tv show where a woman with the nickname Bones and Booth were interrogating a suspect. A few seconds later it went to commercial and Annalyse turned and looked at Deeks. "Well, I know you've known her for a while and the way you look at her and act around her, I can tell you love her. It's like you have a thing." Annalyse explains and turns her attention back to the screen, very interested in a Rizzoli and Isles commercial. Wow. That's creepy. She just found that out from like... One day with us. We only found her this morning. That's so creepy. Just as Deeks was about to reply, Kensi walked in and he closed his mouth, turning his attention back to the screen before sneaking a glance at Kensi shuck Annalyse somehow catches and smiles.

Deeks glances at a clock and notices the time is 6:30. "Are you ready for supper?" Deeks asks Annalyse and Kensi. "I am but I'll wait if Annalyse isn't hungry." Kensi glances over at the 9-year-old before staring at Deeks. He turns his attention to Annalyse who is now looking at him. "Yeah... I could eat." She steals a glance at Kensi and smiles, holding back the excitement. She can't help but get excited when two people get together. Like Brennan (Bones) and Booth. Deeks walks into Kensi's kitchen, once again finding his way through her kitchen utensils and all very easily. From where Kensi is sitting, she has a perfect view of him. Her eyes never leave him until Annalyse moves positions on the couch to be closer to Kensi. "You should tell him how you feel." Annalyse whispers, glancing at Deeks. Kensi looks at her, a confused expression on her face. "Deeks. I can tell you have like... a 'thing' going on. Just tell him. If, you know, you haven't yet." She turns her attention back to the tv. "Aaawwww. I've seen this one. Ooh! Believe!" Annalyse says, scrolling through the guide. Kensi lets out a little laugh before turning her attention back to Deeks. That girl has just explained us to the t. It's like she's known us longer then...9 hours. Wow, creepy. She just keeps staring at Deeks. His muscles bulging as he tries desperately to pull something. She gets up, knowing Annalyse won't leave the tv for at least another hour, and walks to Deeks. "Hey. Need help?" She walks up behind him. "No. I've got it all...under control." Deeks says through clenched teeth as he pulls something out from under the trays in the cabinet. "Okay..if you says so." She leans up against the counter looking at Annalyse through the door. "That girl...it seems like she's known us for a long time." Kensi glances over at Deeks before forcing herself to look away from Deeeks and back at Annalyse. "Why would you say that?" He finally gets whatever he was pulling out and turns to grab something from the refrigerator. "After you came in here, before I left, she explained out thing perfectly." She glances back at Deeks but this time her gaze gets caught on his and they stare at each other for a while. "That's weird,"he continues, "she explained us to a t with me, too. Creepy." He stretches out the word creepy for emphasis.

Not to proud of this one. I couldn't come up with a good conversation. I might end this one soon. If you don't want me to, just tell me. 👇👍👎 I'm coming out with another one soon. Keep watching. I know for sure I'm gonna make this at least two more chapters long unless you guys (and girls) want me to keep it going. So please vote yes or no to keep it going or not.

(A)

Ps, please tell me if you want Annalyse to be in more or if you want her to go home. :) <3