Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

'Today is the day I'm going to a century class mission. I'll make sure Rose is safe with me. I didn't want team Natsu to come cause it'll be too dangerous. Besides, I can finish the mission in 1 week though its supposed to be a 10 year mission.' I thought to myself.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanted to wish you luck. I hope you get back safely!" Lucy said. "Sure thing Lucy! Beside, this will be super easy." I stated. "Just be careful and dont make us worry, you too Rose." Erza said. "K, Me and Rose will go off now! Bye!" I said and teleported to the city where I'm suppose to meet the mayor.

~timeskip to mayor's office~

*knock knock*
After 10 seconds of knocking, a maid showed up and told me to follow her. "So you must be the famous 1st wizard saint and her partner, Y/N Kurone and Rose right? " The maid asked me. "Yes we are, so what is the mission about anyways?"

"Didnt the mayor write the details in the paper?" "No, it only says that its an emergency and I need to come quickly then the mayor will explain the details about it." "Well if thats the case, go inside the door already." The maid says opening a door in front of me.

"Ah, you must be Y/N and Rose. I'm sorry if I didnt explain the details about the mission but I'll explain it now." The mayor says apologizing. "Its alright, so whats the mission about?" I say asking.

"Well you see, some wizards were walking around the forest 1 month ago and they said that they saw a green dragon using nature magic to attack the wizards." "So your saying that dragons still exist?!" I asked interested.

"Yes, and that not all. 2 fishermen were fishing in the ocean a week ago and they were found unconscious in the sand. When they woke up we asked them what happened and they said that they were attacked by a blue dragon and used water magic on them and after that they became unconscious." The mayor explained frustrated.

"I see, so your saying that my mission is to defeat 2 powerful dragons?" "Yes, we sent 6 S-class wizards to defeat the dragons last week but they were also unconscious when they were found by villagers."

"Thank you for explaining the details. Now I'll go rest in a hotel and finish the mission tomorrow." "Well good luck with that and please be safe." The mayor stated.

~In The Hotel~

Rose's POV

"Hey Y/N, are you sure you'll be able to defeat two dragons?" I asked her. "Dont worry Rose, did you forget that I could defeat a dragon in just 3 minuted?" "I didnt. You're right, I'll just trust you be careful k? I'll do my best to help you." I said to Y/N.

"Ok, you dont need to help though, I'll be fine on my own." "Um...K. I want to help you but I'll be useless but if your in trouble, I'll help right away." "Thanks Rose, you really are the best buddy." "You too Y/N, I'm glad that you were the one who found my egg."

"I told everyone in the guild that we'll be back in a week but I think we'll be back after two days." Y/N said to me.

"Considering how strong you are, you could be done with the mission in 10 minutes and just teleport back to the guild in less than a minute." I said to Y/N proudly.

"There you again Rose, proudly speaking of me like Lector does to Sting." When Y/N said that, I immediately flushed red.

"Whats wrong Rose? Are you sick? Your face is red." Y/N asked me. "No, its nothing. You must be seeing things."

"Well if thats the case, let's sleep already. I'm really sleepy and we need to finish the mission immediately if you wanna go eat fish Magnolia." "~Fish~~" I said almost drooling. "Let's just go to sleep." Y/N said. "Ok, goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight Rose." Y/N said turning the lights off.

~to be continued~

Author's Note: I hope you liked my whole story. Please vote, comment and follow me.

Word Count: 702 words

Published: August 21, 2017