BirthDay Special

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the morning ray of lights and the chirping sounds of the birds. I checked my calendar and remembered that my birthday is today. 'Wow, I wonder what will happen today.'

I cooked breakfast and ate then I took a bath for at least 1 hour in the bathroom. I wore a purple crop top and black leggings with a bracelet with my name on it along with teal rubber shoes that I bought last month.

'Oh no! I forgot about Rose!' I thought. I went to the couch where Rose slept because she didn't want to sleep in my bed so thats probably why I forgot about my beloved partner.

I went inside again and woke Rose up. "Hey Rose! Wake up and get ready!" I shouted at her making her startled. "I'm up, I'm up" Rose said sleepily.

Rose's POV

I was sleeping happily until Y/N shouted at me to wake me up and it worked. "I'm up, I'm up" I said to Y/N sleepily. 'Oh no! I forgot that it's mommy's birthday today!' I thought and trying not to look surprised in front of Y/N. Then I noticed that she's fully dressed and her hair is wet. "Did you forget to wake me up Y/N?" I asked as cute as I can. "Hehe, sorry Rose, I was thinking of too much things and forgot you were in the couch." Y/N said rubbing her nape sheepishly.

"Anyways, I'll just take a bath first." I said to Y/N. "I'll prepare your food while waiting." Y/N said. "Ok" I replied

~tineskip~

After taking a bath, I changed and wore black boots, a bracelet and necklace. (She's a cat remeber?) I went downstairs to the kitchen and found at least 10 pieces of salmon and I immediately ate all of them in a minute. "Thank you for the food!" I said cutely to either Y/N or no one in particular. "Your as cute as ever, Rose!" Y/N said but I didn't really egg what that meant so I just said thank you.

Yesterday, me and the guild were planning for a surprise for Y/N and I was the distraction. While we were 3 miles from the guild, I saw a jewelry store. "Y/N, can you just sit on the bench over there and dont look back please?" I said as cute as I can so she would give in. "Ok fine, since you just made my day." She said. I went inside the jewelry store and found lots of bracelets and necklaces and I looked in my pouch and found 20 million dollars from 8 Decade class missions. I decided to buy the best necklace and bracelet for Y/N and I saw one for each that is perfect for her.