{[DISCONTINUED]}

I'm really sorry to say this but I won't continue this story anymore because I've lost all motivation to write this story and it's been a long time since I watched Fairy Tail so I don't remember the plots anymore. It was fun writing this story and I wanna say thanks to everyone who read this and enjoyed it.

It's been about 3½ years since I first wrote this and I just can't believe it's actually been that long. I was 12 when I first wrote this and now I'm 15 and I can't believe I wrote an amazing story (in my opinion) like this when I was younger.

I honestly wanted to write more so that you guys won't be disappointed but like I said, I have lost all motivation to write now. All I wanna say right now is thank you to everyone and I hope you enjoyed my story and I'm sorry too if I disappointed you guys. Welp now I guess this is goodbye to this story.

I guess it won't really be the final goodbye to you guys because I was thinking of writing a “Yarichin B*tch Club x Fem! Reader” or “Ohshc Various x Reader” story during my school break which would be after a few months. I'm not sure yet if I'm actually gonna write that story but I am thinking about it. Anyways, I hope you look forward to my next story (which I hope I'll write) and thank you again for reading this story!!! <3 ;)

Story Created On: August 21, 2017
Story Ended On: March 1, 2021
(Damn.. Still can't believe it's been that long)