First dare

Me : Hi everyone!!! It's me funny and main cast of mlp eg, tmnt and sonic  we starting our first truth or dare.                                                                                                                                                                  Everyone : Start it!!!                                                                                                                                                         Me :OK guys  first dare from kiana1506  and it's for Twilight, Leo and Rarity.                                         Leo: I'm scared.                                                                                                                                                                  Me : Right reaction 'cause she dares you to let Twilight and Rarity give you a girl makeover!!pphh                                                                                                                                                             Leo: WHAT!?                                                                                                                                                                     Rarity : oohhh I know what colors just for you!!!                                                                                                   Leo: NO NO NO!!                                                                                                                                                      Twilight : Oh come on Leo!! It'll be fun , please !!!                                                                                            Me: Really Leo, dare is a dare!!!        Leo :grrr ok!!!                                                                                         ~Five minutes later ~                       

                                                                                                                                                                  Me : Right reaction 'cause she dares you to let Twilight and Rarity give you a girl m...

Me&Raph : phhh HAHAHAHAHA!!!!                                                                                             Sunset:Raph!!!*smack his shoulder *                                                                                                                    Leo: Funny it's not funny!!!                                                                                                                                Me:*giggle* If you say so. It was the first and last dare for today !!  I don't own MLP EG and TMNT. Bye!!!!!!