Dares

Me : Hi everyone !!! We ready for dares !!! And next one is from @Music1096 .                                           Rarity : Where is she , daarling?                                                                                                                                       Me: She is sick. Well let's go , she dares Applejack to find Carlos from Descendants and make him kiss you on lips!                                                                                                                                                                       Applejack/Casey : WHAT?!?!?!                                                                                                                                           Casey : No , no , no!!! I won't let it happend!!!! She kissed Leo  because of dare , that's enough!!!   Me : Stop be so overdromatic!!! I kissed Raph in front of Sunset  and now everyone know who is my crush  and this just....ok you get it!! Do it AJ!!!                                                                                                   Applejack:*sigh* Ok.

Two hours later.                                                                      

Applejack: *comes over and  blush*                                                                                                                               Casey: Yor happy? Huh?                                                                                                                                                        Me : You did the dare?                                                                                                                                                         Applejack:*sad face* Yes.                                                                                                                                                   Me : SOo next dare is from  Wddisen  and Sonic should knock out Donnie and after Sonic should put Donnie in the bathroom and you have to lock the door!! Should be interesting!!!                          Sonic : OK * knocks out Donnie and kiss Rarity*                                                                                                      Rainbw : What?!?!                                                                                                                                                                 Then Donnie woke up and Sonic lock him in bathroom.

Rainbow : And what was that?!                                                                                                                                       Sonic : *smirk* Dare!!!

Me: That's all for today!!! Thank you @Wddisen and @Music1096   for dares!!! Guys leave dares in coments!!! Buy!!!