Dares!!!!

Me: So, hi everyone!!! Hope you all are doing fine!!! We have... Three dares today!!!
Everyone: Start!!!
Me: Ok. First we got dare from LadyAddisen!!! Thank you!! And the dare is, Raph, Mickie, Sunset and Pinkie should read her fanfic "Your my sweet princess". So read it!!
Guys: OK.
~minutes later~
Me: So what do you think?
Sunset: I actually liked plot but I would never do this to Raph, I mean break up with him and even if Raph, would break up with me, if the girl is my friend I would never do this to her.
Raph: And I would never break up with you and like what the hell I would forget when our anniversary is!!* puts hand around Sunsets shoulder *
Mickie/Pinkie: Same with us!!
Mickie:*kisses Pinkies cheek *
Everyone(including me): Awwww!!!!
Me: It's cute guys, but we need to go on!! That's all from LadyAddisen!!! Thank you again!! Next, we got two dares from CandyIsWhatSheSaid!!!! Thank you for it!! So first, Leo, you should kiss Rainbow Dash in front everyone.
Rainbow: Well, fine I guess?
Sonic:*growls * Fine.
Leo: OK *walks over and kisses Rainbow*
Me: Ok, next dare!! Donnie, ready to be someone that you never been?
Donnie:???
Me: Next dare, you should act dumb for the rest of the chapter, but we almost ending it, so I think it would be cool if you acted like this in next chapter?
Donnie: I don't think, I can do this but fine.
Mickie: And??
Donnie: Hey, I'm trying!!! Oh, I think this!! Dolphins are gay sharks!!
Everyone shocked.
Rarity: I... Agree it's stupid, but Darling... How did you come up with this?
Me: Looks like not only I watch glee!!! That's cool!!! So that's all!!! Thanks for dares and leave 'em in comments!! Be happy and wait for next chapter where Donnie will show us how many Brittany's phrases he knows!!! Bye!!!!
Everyone: Bye!!!
Donnie: With who we talking for all this time?