More dares

Me : Hi everyone !!! We back and ready for next dare !!! And I am so sorry about what happend chapter ago , I just .... well like usual it was me . So guys are you ready ?                                                      Everyone : Yes we ready !!!                                                                                                                                                Me : Ok we have got two dares from Raydafiregirl   and first is for Sunset and Raph . And she dares you two to make out in closet for five minutes !!!                                                                                        Sunset & Raph : *blush * OK . * whent in closet *                                                                                                            ~ Five minutes later ~  

Raph and Sunset went out of closet blushing like crazy .                                                                                      Me : Looking at your face I won't ask you how it was guys . * giggle *                                                             Boys : * laugh *                                                                                                                                                                       Girls : *giggle*                                                                                                                                                                         Me : Well let's go again to the main topic . Second dare is Mikey and Pinkie should parank  Leo , Donie , Rarity and Twilight !! IT WILL BE SUPER FUN !!!!                                                                                         Leo and Twilight & Donie and Rarity: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!                                                                         Mikey & Pinkie : YYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!                                                                                                                            Pinkie : But we need some time to think how can we prank you guys *winks at Mikey*                        Rarity : Well I need to use closet so I'll be back in two minutes.                                                                        Everyone : Ok                                                                                                                                                                            Rarity went to closet and screamed .                                                                                                                            Donie : RARITY !!!! * runs to closet and scream *                                                                                                     Twilight and Leo  : * runs to closet and scream *  Tarantula !!!!                                                                          Pinkie : We did it !!!!! Relax guys it's prank !!!!                                                                                                          Leo and Donie : YOU LITTLE !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                              Mikey and Pinkie : AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! * trying to finde a plase to hid*    Me : Well that's all for today  !!!! Leave dares in coments !!!! Have nice day and Raydafiregirl thank you for dares !!!!