Four dares!!!

Me: Hi, everyone!!! Hope you all fine!! We are ready and we got four dares.
All: Spill out!!
Me: OK, first two are from LadyAddisen!! First, Pinkie and Slash, you two should kiss.
Slash/Pinkie/Mickie/Fluttershy: WHAT?!?!?!?!
Me: You heard, do it, guys!!!
Pinkie/Slash: *sigh* OK.
Slash:*walks up to Pinkie and kiss her*
Pinkie:*pulls away*
Me: Ok, next one is same to first dare but now Mickie and Sunset.
Mickie: OK
Raph:  Mickie, be kind, no silly stuff.
Mickie:*giggles* Fine, bro.*walks up to Sunset and kiss her*
Me: Fine, we finished with this. Thanks LadyAddisen!! Next, we got two dares from oneofgleeks!!! Thank you too. So first, Mickie, you should act like Applejack for the rest of the day!
Mickie: Fine, sugarcube!!
Me:*giggle* Fine. So second is...phaaaa!!!! Ahaha! Leo, I'll say just like Justin Timberlake ' get your sexy on' you and Casey have to make out for five minutes!
Casey: What?!
Leo: WHAT THE ****?!?!?
Twilight: Tell us you are lying.
Me: Nah! It's true, you can look if you not believe me.
Applejack: Yes, it's true...
Me: What are you waiting for? Do it, guys!!
Leo: Well...
Me: It will be so cute!!! Just like in movies!!*laugh*
Leo: Funny, it's not some gay movie!!
Me:*buts on 3d glasses and takes a bucket of popcorn * And I have another opinion!!!
Leo:*groans and kisses Casey*
~five minutes later~
Me: Guys, I know you can't resist each other but that's enough.
Leo: *pulls away* Your luck that you are girl or I would hit you.
Me: Don't be scared. Well, I'll say final words until me and Leo kill each other. Thank you for dares and please leave them in comments!!! Bye, have a nice day!!!
A/n Sorry for not posting this chapter so long, I had a lot of family stuff this days. But I promise next time I will tell you about this earlier. Have a nice morning/day/night, anything yo have!!!