Fishing for help

"Time for lunch girls!!" Chaya, Hayley's counsellor, shouted as she and her "co", Hindy, tried to get everyone out. Hayley decided to pretend to sleep so that her counsellors would leave her alone and they did so everyone left for lunch. Around 5 minutes later Hayley got hungry so she decided to head for lunch. She was the only one still walking there so there was no one else around. Just then Hayley heard some meowing coming from down the rooty hill. Hayley quickly ran down the hill halfway and saw a cat. The cat saw Hayley and ran over to her causing Hayley to notice it wouldn't put any sort of weight down on one of its front paws. When Hayley got close enough she pick the cat up and looked at its paw. There was a fish hook stuck in the pad of its paw. Hayley was shocked that someone could be this careless. She remembered the time her cousin had caught a fish here at camp and knew exactly who to go to to get the fish hook out. Maria.
----------------------------------------------
Ok so in case you didn't read the bio of this book this book this is based off a dream my cousin had at camp so this book is based at that camp and everything that will happen in this story happened in the dream but I'm gonna be adding onto just a little mostly closer to the end. So thanks animalpower20056 for having this dream and letting me turn it into a book. And thanks for being an awesome cousin :3
Also she got wattpad pretty much just to read this so plz go give her a follow! She's my cousin and she's really nice and awesome!