Fishing for strength

10 minutes later Hayley, Jordana, and Nutmeg woke up. They laughed again and then got up and headed to their activity. They had two activities until lunch. Soccer and Workshops. Since Jordana was in T1 and Hayley was in PT2 they had somewhat soccer versus each other but while they were playing, Nutmeg kept tackling the ball and running away with it causing everyone to laugh. After soccer they had workshops and Hayley had woodworking while Jordana had friendship bracelets. Jordana decided she was gonna weave string together to make a sort of collar for Nutmeg while Hayley decided to make a charm for the collar. They both went to their workshops and then at lunch put them both together to make the collar. It turned out really nice and the we're proud of it so they put it onto Nutmeg who purred happily at it, loving it, and it fit her perfectly. Then they were let in for lunch and it was pasta and tomato sauce for lunch, which they didn't know wether it was good for cats or not but they weren't risking anything so they went to the kitchen against the rules and asked if they had any fish sticks they could give Nutmeg which they thankfully did since it was fish sticks for dinner that night (< that's an important detail you may wanna remember) so the kitchen staff gave Jordana and Hayley some fish sticks for Nutmeg, who ate them up working 5 minutes then snuggled up against Hayley softly  purring but Hayley could feel her getting weaker... that could only mean two things...
————————————————————
Yes I know this chapter is short I'm sorry! I wanna keep something in only one chapter so this one is a bit shorter but the next one will be longer I promise! I love you my bunnies!
-Jordana