Kind Hearted

'She's dying...' Hayley thought as her eyes widened in realization 'Nutmeg is dying...' . Being in separate bunks meant Jordana wasn't sitting with Hayley. Hayley quickly jumped up and hurried to Jordana's table "I have to talk to you now!" She said, cradling Nutmeg in her arms. Jordana quickly stood up and they rushed outside right as the rest of the camp started benching 'Al hemechiya' since they hadn't eaten bread. Once outside Hayley held Nutmeg up a little "she-she's dying..." Hayley told Jordana, shaking lightly. Jordana's eyes widened as everyone was let out for rest hour. Hayley and Jordana brought Nutmeg back to Hayley's cabin, since Hayley had a bottom bunk while Jordana had a top bunk in her cabin, and placed her down to take a nap. Hayleys bunk never came back at rest hour so this was a great place to let her rest (As in take a nap not die!). They left the cabin as well and walked to the side of Jordana's cabin to talk, even though neither of them really knew what to say. They got to the side of the cabin and in one of the little window was a small rodent. They weren't sure what type of animal it was but it was cute and stuck. It was currently raining so the walls were to wet for it to jump out using the wall. "We have to get it out!" Jordana said and Hayley nodded and ran back to her cabin where Nutmeg was and grabbed her shower basket and ran back. Jordana stepped into the window box and took the basket, attempting to pick up the small mammal. After 2 or 3 times of the mammal managing to get out of the basket, Jordana managed to get it in. "What should we name it?" Jordana asked Hayley with a smile, who in turn thought and they both agreed on the name Pineapple. Jordana then climbed out of the hole and tipped the basket over gently to let Pineapple out and the small mammal, or if you wanna call it small rodent, ran off into the two tres, stopped, then continued scurrying away )The photo above is pretty much what the real Pineapple looked). Jordana smiled and looked at Hayley "Act of kindness number 4" She said, giving Hayley a light nudge in the arm. Hayley chuckled "Yeah" She said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah that's this chapter. I was planning to have this be the final chapter where something that I won't spoil happens but my cousin, Hayley, reminded me of the small rodent we saved from the window box at camp so I agreed with her about adding this to the story so eah. This chapter the whole saving pinapple part was a true story but everything with Nutmeg is still the drea my cousin, still Hayley, had.