Going To Who Knows Where

Meh/Authors's P.O.V.

You sat there thinking about that thought and didn't know that your mouth was saying that out loud mumbling to yourself, ",wait don't like players/humans get attacked by mobs and they are like enemies, well something like that."

      "Wa?," he said obviously confused on what you said.

You covered your mouth and hoped he'd forget on what you said.

"I don't know what your talking about, but, your a human so your coming with me," he said not caring what you said earlier.

"Wait aren't you a human too," You asked thinking you had said it in your head, which you ware wrong.

He laughed at your comment.

      You innocently asked ",w-what's s-so f-f-funny."

      "It just your so innocent, rare to find humans like you, you are so oblivious on what I can do," he purred (like a cat just kitten>:3) into your ear, which sent shivers up your spine.

      "Alright either way let's go!!," he said while throwing you over his broad shoulders, as you made a cute squeak.

      You tried to struggle but to no avail, so you gave up what else could you do.

Now your going to who knows where.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
PLEASE READ

      So are you proud of me (mamma, jk I'm never saying that ever again.... well maybe, no promises) I wrote more than usual.
      Anyway please comment I love seeing them and they are my motivation, plus I don't know what to put in the next chapter please give me an idea, might use it(if I don't, sorry).
      BYE!!!

~KC