CHAPTER 2

(Niall P.O.V)

I walked into the kitchen to find the kids/ 'teens' talking and eating. Angle can cook, she thinks it tastes good but in our defense she needs a little work. what its my daughter I would tell her but I don't want to hurt her feelings. anyways she can cook good sometimes but not most of the time.

"Hey guys, how's breakfast?" I asked walking to Sosha. "umm, good" sosha nods slowly then nods fast "yep good food" i laughed at her response. Then my son Jordan came walking up to me "hey dad can i talk to you in private" i pulled him to the side "sure what's up?" i replied.

 "I mean i know you mom love each other and you can love, but can you make sure mom stops moaning so loud?" he asked chuckling a little. I wasn't laughing i was in straight face mode. "really" i asked kinda mad but also happy. mad because he should know what we're doing but happy because i'm that good that i make her moan that loud. " hey i'm just saying dad, that if  the girls hear it there going to think your yelling at each other, well maybe not Angel. mainly Sosha will think that " he explains.

I pointed to the table, gesturing him to go sit down "man go eat" i told him when he started walking to the table i hit him in the back of his head. "okay imma do that " he replied jogging to the table and rubbing his head.

(Y/N P.O.V)

-In the room-

I was just finished getting dressed. when Niall's phone started ringing. so i answered it i mean we never kept secrets so he has no reason to hide something.

-phone convo.-

YN: Hello

???: hello, who is this?

YN: I'm Niall's wife, who is this?

???: Oh well can you tell Niall i'm going to drop him off tomorrow.

i was so confused who is him?

YN: who is him?

???: i don't know if i should tell you im sorry he's going to have to tell you

YN: you ca-

???: bye

With that the line went dead is he cheating on my and had a baby i didn't know about. should i confront him? or let him tell me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had to edit it guys it was soo bad when i saw it cause like i typed it but the chapter wasn't their so i edited it and typed it . im also going to edit chapter 3 and maybe tomorrow or today i'll update chapter 8 i think it was. yes 8 so see type you later ;)

-Marcels_bae