Chapter 10

-The next day-  (Y/N P.O.V)

  It was early in the morning  and raining when i woke up to hear my phone ring i grab it quickly and answer it not looking at the ID caller. I put the phone to my ear and turned to see if the phone had woken up sosha. To my surprise it didn't she must be one heavy sleeper. I slowly walked out of bed and in to the living room couch. and whisper to whoever is on the phone.

  -Phone Convo.-

Niall: hello

y/n: hello

Niall: can you come to the door we have to talk.

y/n: we are talking (annoyed)

Niall: I mean face-to-face

y/n: you don't even no where i am.

Niall: i do....that's why when we first got married i told you to get the love tracking device.

y/n: (laugh silently)

End convo.

  That's when i hung up on him thinking if i should or shouldn't open the door. Well it is raining outside. and i'm pretty sure he has that poor little boy with him. It's not his fault for his that his 'dad' made a big mistake of cheating on me. I should go open the door.

  I walked up to the front entrance door and opened it. "I'm sorry" niall says. "for what?" i asked looking at him with sarcasm.I waited for his response and i'm guessing he didn't answer because he thought he was coming in. "oh no your not coming in to explain if that's what you thought you can stand right there and explain." i told him. "Okay, but about  lying to you and cheating on you. okay? I-I learned my lesson, and i won't do it again." he explained and pleaded "I know you won't do it again; but wh-why would you lie to me?" i asked trying not to cry. "i didn't know how to tell you and i didn't want to break your heart." he explained with his voice cracking. "well you did" i announced madly.

  "Right and when you left me, i thought about  it be because i couldn't sleep without you...I can't sleep without me and you having a conversation about us and the kids growing up having to leave us for college their kids us still being together having grand-kids. You sleep with your head on my chest. You being clingy for us to make love again. You having to flirt with me in order to have it again. And most of all you. I have learned my lesson" he explains with his heart, crying a little.I smiled at the ground at what i had just been told, then looked back up at him with a sriaght face.

"And what was your lesson" i whisper with my voice cracking again. TBH i was crying a little too. "That if you cheat and lie to a girl and genuinely love her you can lose her for you don't know how long." he answer. "Well i love your story slash apoligy. Niall smiled at me "can i come in?" he asked "I'm scared that if i let you in you'll wet the hotels floor. Niall laughs, " i won't, i only got went on my back and hair." he explained "i have one more question?" i announced walking up to him putting my arms around his waist.  "and what would that be?" he asked looking down at me.

"Who do you love?"

"i most definetley love you." he answer.

We stood their kissing for a while intil he pulled back asking another question. "Can i come in?" i walked back in next to the door. I laugh "come in" as he walked inside i closed my eyes. when he was all the way in the room i looked at the floor and it wasn't that bad, He laughed at my reaction."I'm scared that if i let you see Jordan, you guys will end up fighting." i said honesty. All i can hope is that they don't end up fighting and pray we all get passed this and love each other as a family. So all i have to say is please don't let them fight.! Make them love each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it and i wanted to let you know i'm back from chiacgo and For the group dance we won 2nd place but MY SOLO was FIRST!!!!! YAY!!!!

-Marcel's_Bae