CHAPTER 6

(YN P.O.V)

When i saw Niall, my man on  Taylor, a hoe and his x-girlfriend. I was sad that Niall was do this to me and mad that he was doing what ever it was to make her moan to her. I was definitely pissed. "you lied to me?" i asked horsey "(your name) I-" he tried to finish "how many times?" i asked still horse. Niall started walking to me and was close to my face. "(your name) i'm sor-" he tried to get out his words. he then tried to touch me i moved his hands back and pushed him back.

  "how many times Niall?!" i yelled and probably woke the kids up. i let a tear out my eye. "i lied twice to you....but it was a purpose !" he yelled his the last part when i started walking to the kids room. As i was walking i heard feet walking too so i turned my head to see who it was and it was Niall. "please listen" Niall pleaded  i ignored him. "kids put some clothes on and pack some also." i commanded "okay" they said in unison and with tired voices; Jordan didn't look right though. Jordan got up and pushed pass me and got in Niall's face "what did you do to my mom?" Jordan asked Niall.

 I turned around to see what was going on and what Jordan was going to do. see Jordan has anger problems and he sometimes cant control it. So think about it I'm his mom. "not now Jordan" Niall said to him nicely. Jordan got closer to his face what did you do to my mom?"  " okay that's enough jordan " i try to pull him back but can't. " stop Jordan i said that's enough!" Jordan just ignored me and pushed Niall back " what did you do!?" he yelled louder. that's when it all happened that's where Niall got....got....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i know that was good hope you liked it im sorry it took so long i was eating and watching that scary movie mama.don't forget to check out my new book.

-loveable_Jailyn.