CHAPTER 3

(Niall p.o.v)

I was just sitting in the living room luaghing and playing with the kids then the mother of my kids / my wife came in the living room. looking sexy and looking like the old teenage woman i loved and still love but to be honest she looked even sexyer clothes ike these.

(the outfit is on polyvore the name to find it is team-harry-always)

"hey honey um...you look...you look beautiful" i didn't want to say she looked sexy in front of the kids it would sound disrespectful and i don't want jordan to think it's okay to say it to other girls."I'm sure i do." she said it sarcasticly. did i do something? it's always me who start the fights between us. i don't know why or how, it just happened. " did i do something?" i mouthed she rolled her eyes and walked in the kitchen.

"honey can i talk to you in the bathroom?" i asked as I got up from off the couch, grabed Y/N's arm and pulled her in the bathroom. the bathroom was so big you could fit 15 people in it. "what's wrong?" i stared to get pissed at how she always have to find something on me and think im cheating or avoiding her. "oh i don't know asked the person saying she'll drop him off?" she stated irritated. 

"what are you talking about?!" I was starting to get irritated with her never trusting me. "oh..come on! please don't act stupid okay, she called your phone and talked to her!"

"WAIT SO NOW YOU ANSWER MY PHONE!?"

"I'M YOUR WIFE NIALL AND YOUR MY HUSBAND YOU SHOULD'NT EVEN BE HAVING NOTHING TO HIDE!"

"EXCATLY SO WHY, WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER MY PHONE!? WHY DO YOU THINK I'M CHEATING?!"

"BECAUSE I AM PROTECTIVE OVER YOU, IM YOUR WIFE, SHE SAID SHE WAS DROPING 'HIM' OFF.DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?! AND IT WAS A GIRL NIALL THAT KNOWS YOU, MY HUSBAND! THE WORD HIM MAKES ME THING IS HE HAVING AN AFFAIR AND HAD A BABY. ONE LAST REASON IS THAT YOU'VE BEEN PUSHING MY AWAY" a tear falls out of her eye

"what are you talking about?" i whisper

"i'm sorry okay! It's just i love you and i can't lose you, i'm scared that since your a celbrity that you have found someone better than me and that's why you always come home late and say you've been with the guys. i want to spend time with you."

"we do spend time together like last night?"

"not like that naill, i want have date night like my friends and their husbands...like Eleanor and Louis."

"so all you want is more talking and communication going on between us?"

"yes ,yes i want us to talk not yell...i love you naill with all my heart since high school"

i walk up to Y/N and pulled her in a hug. " i know i've been on tour at the studio and things like that and i want to go out with you but now we have three kids and no one can ever take your place about the way i love you."

"my mom can watch them but i want to be with you."

"okay um how about we go to Michigan Adventures today and get our mind off things?" i asked as i break the hug but still holding on to her waist.

"okay." she says as i wiped the tears off her face, then lean in for a kiss but Y/N pull's back.

"can i get a kiss?"

"i'll think about it"she smiles as i chuckle. "please" i smile. "um...No" "one last question who is him?" she asked damn i thought she would forget i'll say a.."puppy.. yeah puppy it was a suprize untilo you answered my phone" "sorry" she said before walking past me and pulling me with her out the bathroom door.