Chapter 11

(Y/N P.o.v)

  "That's the other reason why i came i wanted to make things right with him" he announces as we sit on the couch. "they'll will be waking up soon,except angel you know she..." "wakes up at 12 like you" he finishes as i blush.  that's when i hear foot steps walking towards me and niall. Niall stood up fast "hey jordan" niall said  "hey dad" jordan replied. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have hit you. i just didn't like to see my mom hurt." "i know idin't want to see her like that either it's just i didn't know how to tell your mom about the kid" he explained jordan then sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder. "thanks mom for never leaving me, and thanks dad loving my mom and loving, and caring for me." jordan thanked us. Niall sat down on the couch he sat on before he stood. "your welcome. I love you Y/N" he said to me.

  I still had some question in my head. that made a tear slip from my eyes. "what-what's wrong honey." Niall concerned. "i have some important questions" i wiped my eyes and sniffled. "what is it?" he asked. "Did you know she was pregnant?" "ye-yes, i did" he answered. "Did you get her pregnant when we were dating or before we moved in together" he took along time to think. "remeber i said i was going to a party with the guys..." "you didn't even go to the party did you?" i said looking in his eyes with full of tears.

  "No,no, i did go it's just taylor was there and i said i was only having one drink, i grabbed one drunk a little of it. Then Harry called me to play coin shot. (if you don't know what coin shot  looks like and your on a computer reading look at the video on the side. if on a phone or tablet look at the top of this chapter) So i put the drink next to me on the table and played and i guess taylor drugged me cause the next day i found me next to taylor naked" i sat up worried at what you would think i didn't want you to leave like you did..." he started crying as i let some tears stream down my face and trying so hard not to be mad at the fact he kept the biggest lie ever from me for 6 years cause we moved in together when we could afford a three bed room. it took a long time tho cause i was pregnant with jordan still and i was still in my mom's house.

  "She ran to the bathroom and though up in the toilet;And that's when i knew i was done and you wouldn't love me any more.." i stood up as soon as i did Niall did to. "i couldn't do it Y/N i loved and still do love you to much to loose you like i just did yesterday." i turned around about to walked away. until i felt a piar of hands on my arm. "please i love you so so much, i can't loose you again" he cried as i turn to face him. " i'm going to wake angel and sosha up" Jordan announced quietly and got up to the rooms. Niall let go of me and we just stood there staring in each other eyes.i was still crying one tear slipped from niall's eye he tried to wipe my eyes but i put my head down looking at the ground. "you hid this from me for 6 years and i found out to you letting Taylor touching on you and you kissing her neck" i explained

"No i never kissed her neck she wanted to show me a magic trick, but she tricked me and when she saw you she started moaning so she can get what she wanted and it was to break me and you up and try to be with me but i didn't let her have me and I'm not going to let her brake us up forever."he explained his side. "i will never do it again i won't even go to parties without you." i smiled still looking at the ground. I then looked at him and said "i love you , don't hurt me again" i then realized it was all Taylor's fault she's the one who drugged him if i see her again  im going to hit her in the face but where is the little boy.

(Justin/ litttle boy P.o.v)

It might be raining outside but it's hot in here im starting to loose my breathe....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it it been a long time since i updated but it's because i watching my mom and helping her cause she dislocated her shoulder bone and I'm scared it's going to get lost. The doctor says she needs to go see a professional to put it back together. So my grandmother scheduled an appointment next week i think it is, but yeah.

-Marcels_Bae