chapter 7

(YN P.O.V)

I kept trying to keep him back but it didn't work.; But i just didn't give up. "you know what " Jordan blurted out . that's when....when...Niall was punched in the face. Niall fell on the ground holing his cheek. "STOP!!" I screamed. Sosha started crying really loud. I turned around and bend down to her level crying a little. "sosha, sosha, baby stop crying okay be a big girl for me." i told her as she lowered the sound of her cry. I stood up and looked at Angel. "Angel help your sister with her things you to Jordan." i said looking at Jordan.

"how can you help him, he hurt you heart!?" Jordan shouted "look at him he is your father and i expect more from you." i shouted back. Then rubbed my hands on Niall's cheeks. Not giving him eye contact. "your name I'm so sorry" Niall whispered to me. "I know i just need some time then I'll see how i feel" i kissed his cheek. That's when i knew he was okay for me to get up and get dressed to go out with my kids, for who knows how long.  When we were done the kids walked out the door first then i walked to the door, but then Niall pulled my arm back.

I told the kids to go to the car and turned to see Niall's face sad and about to cry." i know you need time to think but i can't be without you." he stated sadly. "The why did you make this choice. WHY!!" I yelled "i don't know, but i can't, even if tried .okay i can't...i just can't okay." he stated  "I'm sorry" kissed him "but you made this choice" i continued then walked to car.

(NIALL P.O.V)

I just pushed Taylor out the door "I'm keeping my so called son" then closed the door in her face. I was pissed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sorry it took to long i was listening to destiny's child say my name i love that song . Anyways i hope you liked it.

-Marcels_bae