chapter 5

(NIALL P.O.V)

   "Y/N I have to-" just when I was going to tell her the horrible secret I was kepping I was interrupted by the door bell. "I'll be right back" this will be really hard telling Y/N seeing as her and Taylor don't get along at all. I answered the door.

    When I answered the door I saw the worst person to see at this moment. Taylor. "not now"

"too bad he's your son too"

"yes but I can't get him now" Taylor came in the house, then pulled 'my son' in my house "go sit on the couch" she told the boy. "What you don't live here Taylor"

"I going to soon but um you want to see a magic trick. please,please say yes!"Taylor persuaded. "No"I replied in irritation

"please"she does a puppy dog eyes. "okay,okay" I replied

"Okay put your hands on my waist then lean up on my ne-" I interrupted her because this could be trick. "oh hell No" I yelled backing up away from her. Taylor then started talking fast "wait then I'll whisper your future. It works because I did this with my other X-boyfriend"

  "okay fine but hurry up I have to talk to Y/N" I explained. I do what she said quickly so I can get this over with this 'magic trick'. Then Taylor starts moaning i push her back a little still holding her waist "Niall who was-"I heard a familiar voice from behind me. stop Before (your name) comes out here, it bad enough I lied to her. I turned around quickly  to be faced with  Y/N.

"Oh shit" I mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

dear reader's,

I guess this one I short but the next chapter you will have so many mixed emotions and I'm going to give you the climaxe in the next chapter.

~~~~~SNEAK PEAK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the water in her eyes that killed me so much. Especially since I'm the one who hurt her. she started crying. " you lied to me?" Y/N asked. "(your name) I-" "how many times?" she asked another question "(your name) I'm sor-" I got interrupted agian by another question. "how…how many times did you lie to me?"

~~END OF SNEAK PEAK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this catch you later.

-Loveable_Jailyn