CHAPTER 8

(Y/N p.o.v)

-IN THE CAR-

  Me and the kid were in the car and i was lecturing Jordan about his actions. ( lol, that's funny sound like my mom). "I expected for you to be like your daddy, you know that." "why?" Jordan asked

"because he put his name on your certificate" i looked at him then back at the rode.

"he planned on making everything in life better for you, hell he even put his job money on you. I never told you this but your real father left when i had you in my belly... he left because he didn't want you. Niall was my best friend he was always there for me.Every single day all he ever did was come to my house and help me. The funny thing is that he told his mom he was going to school but actually he was at my house with me and my mom. My mom didn't like that he would come over to help and skip school but he then told her the real reason he was always at my house, he said he wanted to be with me forever.that's when i knew he was the one, that's also when he asked my out even though i was pregnant with you by another guy. Then you came out of me and that hospital he asked me to marry him. I said yes and he took you real father's place." i explained a tear droped out my eye.

"mom have my father ever came to see me as i grew up?" he asked. the car was so quiet that i thought the girls was sleep ."That's the sad part..as you grew he didn't come see you,send money for you, he didn't even send post cards for you to read as you stared growing up." "mommy i'm hungry." sosha changed the subject. "umm.." i wiped my eyes " let's vote subway or taco bell?" i asked

"subway jordan said

"taco bell" Angel stated

"wendys" sosha said

"and i say taco bell, so i guess i'll let everyone get what they want because i woke you up. so first lets get to the hotel then we order there.

(The hotel image is: www.eofdreams.com/photo/hotel/03/)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the website for the hotel works if not please comment. oh and instead of just updating on fridays i'll update whenever because i'm on my summer break and i don't have summer school. i don't mean to brag but i got a 3.07 on my GPA score. :) i was so suprized and happy suprized because i never did turn in my math homework lol but i was happy.

-Marcels_bae