9. WE ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

"WE ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT! WE ON SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING! WE ON SOMETHIN DIFFERENT!" Clove shouts, jumping around on her bed.

She points to Robbie and pretends to pass a mic to him.

" WE ON SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING! WE ON SOMETHIN DIFFERENT!" He shouts after pretending to catch the mic.

I cover my ears with a pillow, hoping and failing to drown out the horrid voices of my shouting friends.  

Weirdly enough, I find myself humming along to the tune and tapping my feet. After a few seconds of tapping my feet and humming, I start to mouth the words along to the song. This action doesn't go unnoticed by Clove and Robbie who pretend to hold a mic close to my mouth.

"And today we have guest star!!" Robbie booms.

"It's Alexandria Rhodes-odes-odes-odes-odes," Clove says in an attempt for an echo.

"Why am I friends with you guys-uys-uys-uys-uys?" I ask, copying Clove's earlier attempt for an echo.

"Ya know, you ask that question a lot," she remarks, jumping off the bed.

"You really do," Robbie agrees.

"Well, I think it even more," I smirk.

Robbie and Clove share a look before both grabbing pillows and starting to hit me. I grab a nearby pillow and retaliate. Small war cries are emitted from our room and groans of pain escape our mouths.

I take one last shot that would tip Clove over and knock her down. She looks up at me, pouting. I stick my tongue out to her, only to feel a slight bump on my back which sends me careening down. I turn back around to see Robbie smiling triumphantly over us.

"I win!" he says.

I smirk and kick his feet, causing him to fall down. 

"No," Clove says between giggles. "We win."

She gives me a high five and I smirk at Robbie rubbing his nose where he fell on it.

"It hurts!" he whines.

"Deal with it," I roll my eyes.

I hear a ding from someone's phone and Robbie's and Clove's eyes light up.

"It's him!" she squeals before jumping up to grab my phone.

sorry for a short chapter. this update will just be a one time thing. normally, it will only be on weekends.

thanks for reading! vote and comment. love y'alls! <3 <3