Part Eleven

Hey everyone!

So before we carry on, I just want to apologize for being SO slack with the updates. These last few weeks have been such a whirlwind, and now I'm settling back into university, plus got SO much on my mind at the moment lol I'm a mess! BUT I promise I will try my best to get these updates cracked out - even if its once or twice a week.

Thank you for being so patient. Here's part eleven for yas!

I love y'all!

xoxo

*****

"Happy early birthday to you!"

She grinned to herself as she lounged back on the daybed in the hotel room, her eyes scanning the rose pedals and dozens of roses dotted around the room. Her eyes shot to her boyfriend whom was standing over by the window, looking out whilst sipping on the glass of wine in his hand.

Yet for some reason, the fuzziest feeling was in her stomach and her smile grew wider at the sound of this voice on the other end of the phone.

"Why are you calling me like two days early?" she giggled, shaking her head in despair. She shot a smile over to the handsome French boyfriend, JB; as he glanced back at her and gave her the charming smile she had fallen in love with.

"Because I'll be jet lagged and delirious by the time of your actual birthday and there's a chance I'll forget so I'm calling you now." Liam replied with a chuckle on the other end of the phone, causing Cheryl to laugh and shake her head in despair.

"You're crazy, man," she rolled her eyes, "Thank you by the way; I'm feeling very spoiled – though I'm annoyed that you didn't send me a prezzie but I'll just cut your song out of my album."

"Don't you dare, I worked too hard on that song for you – and I had no idea you wouldn't even be at yours for your birthday so whatever!" he burst out, causing her to laugh yet again which caused JB to glance over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah, I wouldn't do that for babe– only because I like that song too much," she sighed out, playing with the ring on her finger, "No, I'm not really bothered – just the fact you still think about your favorite mentor is enough for me."

"You were the best mentor," Liam breathed out, "On a serious note, are you happy? You looked happy on Instagram – I saw the dimples out in full force."

A warm feeling washed over her as she glanced down at the gift on her finger and looked over at the handsome Frenchman whom was now making his way over.

She was happy – wasn't she?

"I am happy, very happy." She breathed out, smiling as he sat down beside her, sliding a strong arm around her waist.

"Good, you deserve to be happy," Liam chuckled softly on the phone, "Listen, the boys are basically giving me looks so I'll get a move on so I'm gonna go, but enjoy yourself and happy birthday again."

"Aw, thank you darling," she grinned before her smile faded ever so slightly as JB stared intently at her, "I'll talk to you later; be safe and send all the boys my love."

"Will do, speak to you later, Chez!" Liam called in response. Cheryl then pressed the button on her phone before looking up at JB, whom was still watching her.

"What?" she asked.

"Who was that?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Liam," she simply shrugged before slightly confusion took over as she studied JB's unimpressed expression, "Liam Payne – from One Direction; you know One Direction – they always check up on me because I was their mentor for a week and they loved me."