Part Nineteen

"Liam – wakey wakey; Liam."

Liam groaned softly, rolling onto his back as he rubbed his eyes. He let out a yawn before opening his eyes, a smile forming on his face straight away as he laid eyes on the beautiful woman currently sitting before him, glowing like an angel. He chuckled softly as he saw the adorable smile on her face and the way she was holding a cupcake with a purple candle flickering away.

"Woman – you kill me." He chuckled as he rested against the pillows, his brown eyes sparkling with happiness as he watched her;

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Payno the best boyfriend ever, happy birthday to you – yay!"

"You're adorable," he leaned up and kissed her lips, "Thanks by the way."

"Blow the candle out and make a wish and then we can go downstairs and I can give you your prezzie." Cheryl told him, bouncing slightly as she sat next to him.

"I told you not to buy me anything." He groaned before chuckling as he saw the pout on her lips; "Alright fine, I'll let it go – what did you get me?"

"Blow the damn candle out and then we can discuss." She smirked. Liam simply laughed before blowing the candle out. He then leaned up properly and kissed her lips before finally swinging his legs out of bed.

"Right, I wanna know what you've gotten me." He laughed as he went over to the wardrobe to pull on some more boxers.

"Someone's impatient," she muttered as she got out of bed as well, "Here, eat this and come on."

"Cupcakes for breakfast; adulting done right." Liam playfully punched the air before grabbing the cupcake from her hand. He happily munched away on the sweet as he followed her out of his room, his eyes being glued to her impressive bottom and her tanned legs that were peeking from under the large t-shirt of his that she was wearing. Even her hair was tousled slightly from their romps they'd had the night before, giving her that sexy look which made Liam want to drag her back upstairs and take her until they both couldn't handle it anymore.

"Surprise baby!"

Her outburst captured his attention as they made their way outside, a smile on his face as he saw that she had the little patio table set up with breakfast foods and a jug of orange juice, as well as a random bag with a balloon attached to it on one of the chairs as well. The breakfast consisted of a plate of bacon, some sausages and a bowl of brown sauce on the side, and a stack of pancakes – though really she had probably made far too many for it being only the two of them.

He couldn't stop the sweet smile from spreading across his face as it really had been a long time since he'd had someone do such nice things for him on his birthday. His eyes scanned Cheryl's appearance as he watched her, the sunlight shining on her and highlighting her golden skin tone so perfectly that she was actually glowing, almost like an angel or something. He couldn't resist coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her, squeezing her tightly and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you," He leaned his head around more, kissing her lips; "I love you so much."

"I love you more," she kissed him once more before turning around properly, "Right come on, let's eat and you can open your prezzie."

"I'm intrigued." he squeezed her waist before kissing her cheek again. He then pulled out the chair for her to sit down, before joining her at the table as well.

The pair tucked into their breakfast, laughing and talking over their food as they did so. Liam was just happy to be waking up and spending his birthday with someone special. Cheryl was slowly changing his life in all ways. Cheryl had become happiness, Cheryl was like his calm away from the storm and represented happiness and family and love, allowing him to feel safe and warm at home. Before, he never would've thought much about settling down properly or considered children at a young age, but with Cheryl, he saw everything he wanted. He wanted to settle with her, wanted her to be the mother of his children...