Part One

"Now, they can't tell me the wink didn't work."

"The wink didn't work babe; you were too young – sorry to bruise your ego." Cheryl smirked as she looked over at her boyfriend, whom was sat in the floor in front of their son's bouncer, pulling faces at him.

A recent interview of Liam's was on TV and he had been discussing the infamous wink he had given Cheryl all those years ago; there being a running joke now that the wink was powerful to the point where be finally got his girl. While Cheryl had to admit she hated talking about when they first met, it was hilarious to Liam as he just couldn't believe how lucky he was in life right now.

"My epic songwriting skills pulled you this time." Liam smirked back, causing Cheryl to start giggling which in turn, teased a giggle from their baby son, whom was watching them with his bright eyes whilst he wriggled around and smiled happily.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes as she shuffled onto her knees on the floor, "Right, come on, it's bath time – isn't that right cub? It's time for bathies with mister ducky and mister froggy and everything."

Liam smiled at her; everything about this situation simply drawing him in and causing his heart to swell with love. The way her eyes lit up and twinkled as she looked at their little Bear, the way she played with his podgy little hands whilst he gave her the most beautiful smile with his twinkling eyes that matched hers, the way she spoke to him in that adorable little baby voice that caused him to get all excited and wriggle around happily – everything was so beautiful.

God, he loved his family so much.

"Bear wants you to run his bath water; he just told me." Cheryl winked as she scooped Bear up into her arms, cuddling her into him. He placed his thumb in his mouth, suckling away whilst looking over at Liam like butter wouldn't melt as his head rested against Cheryl's chest; his bright eyes capturing his father's heart as usual as he watched him.

"He told you, did he?" he chuckled, tapping Cheryl's nose. She nodded her head, sticking her bottom lip out in that endearing way that captured his heart so many years ago.

How the fuck did he become such a lucky bastard – his dream girl, a baby with his dream girl?

"Right, off to run the bath water for my prince – you two just stop turning me into pure mush." He spoke up after simply staring at them for a moment as they watched him with their matching eyes. He then stood up and went upstairs to sort out Bear's bath water while Cheryl stood up as well, giggling to herself as she cradled Bear against his chest. She bounced him slightly and kissed his head every now and then as she made her way upstairs, speaking quietly to him as she did so.

She made her way into the large bathroom in the en suite, seeing Liam knelt by the bath, running some water in the large bath tub whilst whistling to himself. Bear's baby bath seat was already sat in the water, a couple rubber ducks and frog toys were scattered around, his blue towel with the hood was already folded on the side of the bath and his baby shampoo and bath wash was there as well. She smiled to herself as she watched Liam; he always was so devoted to his little family – devoted to making sure that they were smiling every single day.

"Hey Chez," he chuckled softly as he glanced up at her, "I've got that bloody Celine Dion song stuck in my head; the one you were blasting out the other day – but I'm thinking of doing my own remix on it now, be like 'cause you're my lady; and I am your man' kind of thing?" He was chuckling away with that cheesy smile on his face; Cheryl simply giggling to herself as she laid Bear down on the changing mat that was on the vast countertop in the bathroom.