Cinco: Namjin

Seokjin's POV:

As soon as I entered I was bombarded with questioning looks, a few grumpy faces and concerned frowns.

I made my way through ignoring them all and dumped the breakfast take outs on the table.

Everyone started to dig the bags while Yoongi kept looking at me weirdly. He is the last person to even notice or care. Now don't get me wrong. Yoongi no matter how much he denies it, he cares a lot about all of us.

But he's just not one to notice things in the morning. He's just not a morning person. He probably would just grab his breakfast and eat quietly.

But now the way he looks at me with this weird confrontation look in his eyes makes me uncomfortable.

"Where'd you go hyung?" kookie asks me sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah we were so hungry! What took you this long?" Tae complained.

Jimin whacks the back of his head.

"Yah!" he exclaimed.

"What? Is Jin hyung our servant? What do you mean "we were hungry! What took you so long?" He's not here to cook and provide for us all the time. So what if he went out for a stroll?" Jimin chides.

"I didn't mean it like that hyung, I'm sorry." Tae apologizes to me and pouts.

"I know. It's okay." I say and watch as Jimin flashes an apologetic smile in my direction. Why is everyone so weird?

Namjoon entered the hall. Suddenly a weird awkwardness fills the air.

"Why is it so awkward suddenly?" Tae asks not reading between the lines and making it even more awkward.

This time it's Kookie who whacks his head.

"Ow! Quit doing that! I'm your hyung!"

"Sometimes I doubt that." Kookie grumbles and stuffs his face with eggs.

I can't help but burst into laughter at Jungkook's comeback.

Omo! Tae is such a cutie.

Everyone looks at me weirdly with amused smiles.

I turn to see Hoseok smiling softly at me.

"Should I bring plates?" I offer once I calm down.

"Okay let me help you." to my surprise Yoongi says and walks into the direction of the kitchen. WTH?

All of us have our mouths open like a gaping fish.

Did Yoongi just offer to help?

I followed him into the kitchen.

"What's up with you?"

"Why? I can't help?"

"No. You out of all people never want to "help"." I say making air quotes.

"Fine I want to talk."

"Shoot." I say eyeing him skeptically.

I pour myself a glass of juice and take a sip as I wait for him to speak.

"Why was a Wannaone member below our building talking to you?" he said making me choke on my juice.

Typically Min Yoongi. To the point and honest. No BS.

He awkwardly pats my back.

After coughing a few times more I breathe normally.

"And why does it have to be Kang Daniel? Are you getting back with him? What about Namjoon?"